CURE EVENT extra rounds and hotels

Just landed at my hotel (Red roof in JC). See you all at the meet & greet tonight!

Pretty hole here…

a3d74f71d641800165ed4d1501fd7270.jpg

For some reason I really like the par 3 17, can be a tough green depending on where they have the pin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The pin placement on 15 can eat a…

Room with a view:
7608f498e0bffbf8b9b456f40c84ba87.jpg

I think I passed a sign that said "welcome to middle of nowhere, enjoy the next 1532958 miles of one lane highway barrels with 1 backhoe at the end." Heading to the meet up now.

Room with a view:
7608f498e0bffbf8b9b456f40c84ba87.jpg

I think I passed a sign that said "welcome to middle of nowhere, enjoy the next 1532958 miles of one lane highway barrels with 1 backhoe at the end." Heading to the meet up now.

Ah yes, road construction season in MA and NY...

CURE EVENT extra rounds and hotels

Watching golf in 309 if anyone wants to join

If you guys have time while in the area make well worth the effort to eat some Speidies - very tasty local cuisine.

Made it home in one piece. 5 hours door to door (express flight), would have been 4 1/2 but I hit traffic in Springfield. I think I passed Scarnici near Cooperstown though. Hope everyone else has safe travels and can't wait to tee it up with all of you again.

Made it home in one piece. 5 hours door to door (express flight), would have been 4 1/2 but I hit traffic in Springfield. I think I passed Scarnici near Cooperstown though. Hope everyone else has safe travels and can't wait to tee it up with all of you again.

Glad you made it safe and yes that was me

Glad you made it safe and yes that was me

Glad you did as well. Wasn't sure if it was you and wanted to follow, then I saw you weren't behind me so I kept going.

Made it home in good time with surprisingly little traffic. It was great to be there for another awesome THP event!

Still 2 more hours to go. Long drive. Was snowing for about 20 minutes of the trip. Just have to shake your head and laugh. Glad most of you are home safe already.

I got home an hour ago, the trip went without any issue and nobody got arrested at the border this time.

thanks everybody for the great weekend, I had so much fun!

Still 2 more hours to go. Long drive. Was snowing for about 20 minutes of the trip. Just have to shake your head and laugh. Glad most of you are home safe already.
Get home safe buddy.

Got home safe just ate some food about to crash. What a fun weekend but I'm exhausted after a 5 hour drive

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Back