Cure Putters - March Madness Putter Giveaway!

Dibs if you win???

We'll see Matt. LOL. If I won this I'd prolly get the CX 1 and compare to the CX 2 from the event to see which one was best for me. Then (and if), we'll talk. Not likely to win this though.

We'll see Matt. LOL. If I won this I'd prolly get the CX 1 and compare to the CX 2 from the event to see which one was best for me. Then (and if), we'll talk. Not likely to win this though.

Later rounds last year were trivia. Your a wealth of knowledge. CX1 would be a great compare as I love mine.

I'm moving on to round 2.
You definitely had a double dose of good Cure Luck today...Congrats!!

Made it through round 1 and have a matchup with Nebgolfer

Congrats, Phil. I should've called Heads :D

Man lost out twice today with Cure!!

Moving on to round two. Hopefully I can keep going and get a nice CX2 in black in the bag.

I'm moving on to round 2.
Believe we're on a collision course if we can get thru round 2. Hope to see you there.

Round 2 here I come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coin tosses tonight!!!

Good Luck Everyone

b6f4af77178816c2eb3414cf7b9dc0a1.jpg

Tonight's round is in.
I'm moving on. YES.

Dang. Congrats Philly.

In the Sweet 16, now on to trivia!

Sad trombone

It's going down tanker!!

Kind of hoping this comes down to Stribs and PhillyV, Really any THPer to be honest!

For those of you that got eliminated and didn't read the full post, You still may have a chance to get back in the contest... Gotta keep it interesting

MARCH MADNESS PUTTER GIVEAWAY - UPDATE!
Results of Round 2 - Coin Flip Eliminations. The following contestants must leave a comment on this post (Facebook Post) before 7:30 EST Wed. March 23rd to secure their spot in the Sweet 16. Any contestants who do not leave a comment on this post in the next 24 hours will forfeit their spot. For those who were eliminated this round, don't give up yet. If the person you were matched up with in round 2 doesn't respond, you will be called out tomorrow evening and have 24 hours to claim your spot in the Sweet 16.

Alex Boys
Bigg Jon Vic
Chance Lowery
David Locke
Derek Smenyak
Eddie Collier
Eric Stribrny
Jason Cherpak
Jeremy Girard
Kurtis Haygood
Marco Villanueva
Nate Blanchette
Paul Hickert
Phil Vedda
Sarah-Anne Smurlick
Travis Wright

there are still a bunch of THPers in, that is a fun contest, Thanks Cure!

There is still a chance guys. I got in via the wild card last year.

Boooo Bigg Jon Vic!

Good luck to the rest of you. It would be great to see a THPer win this thing!

Wooooo still in it! Hopefully it's jeopardy style trivia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I'm out of there. But it's okay. Let's get one of the remaining THPers in the winner's circle. Good luck guys.

For those of you that got eliminated and didn't read the full post, You still may have a chance to get back in the contest... Gotta keep it interesting

MARCH MADNESS PUTTER GIVEAWAY - UPDATE!
Results of Round 2 - Coin Flip Eliminations. The following contestants must leave a comment on this post (Facebook Post) before 7:30 EST Wed. March 23rd to secure their spot in the Sweet 16. Any contestants who do not leave a comment on this post in the next 24 hours will forfeit their spot. For those who were eliminated this round, don't give up yet. If the person you were matched up with in round 2 doesn't respond, you will be called out tomorrow evening and have 24 hours to claim your spot in the Sweet 16.

Alex Boys
Bigg Jon Vic
Chance Lowery
David Locke
Derek Smenyak
Eddie Collier
Eric Stribrny
Jason Cherpak
Jeremy Girard
Kurtis Haygood
Marco Villanueva
Nate Blanchette
Paul Hickert
Phil Vedda
Sarah-Anne Smurlick
Travis Wright
I highly doubt Marco forgets, but I guess there's a chance!

Back