Daphne's Wants your design input

My brother's suggestion was my old state bird - the loon.

State headcovers would be fun. I bet a hit around here in Texas would be our state animal, the armadillo.

or a professions line! like a doctor or a fast food worker or a garbage man

My brother's suggestion was my old state bird - the loon.

State headcovers would be fun. I bet a hit around here in Texas would be our state animal, the armadillo.

Jule, I thought that was an interesting idea so I went to find out what Mass' state animal was and this is what I came up with:

MASSACHUSETTS STATE ANIMALS
State Horse: Morgan Horse
State Bird: Chickadee
State Marine Mammal: Right Whale
State Game Bird: Wild Turkey
State Dog: Boston Terrier
State Insect: Ladybug
State Cat: Tabby Cat
State Fish: Cod
State Reptile: Garter Snake

I guess we could pick one! There is already a ladybug, a tabby cat and a whale, but a Boston Terrier would be cool.

Jule, I thought that was an interesting idea so I went to find out what Mass' state animal was and this is what I came up with:

I guess we could pick one! There is already a ladybug, a tabby cat and a whale, but a Boston Terrier would be cool.

For sure!

Texas State Mammal: Armadillo
Texas State LARGE Mammal: Longhorn
Texas State Flying Mammal: Bat (also known as the ONLY flying mammal)
Texas State Insect: Monarch Butterfly (also the state insect of Alabama, Idaho, Illinois, Minnesota, Vermont, and West Virginia, where it is not the State Insect but the State Butterfly.)

I have a sister in law who knits head covers for me, and others. One of the things I had her do for me was to insert some weights into the head covers. They serve a two fold purpose. One is the extra weight helps me to warm up with when swinging the club. The other helps to keep them from blowing away during these desert winds I some times have to play in.:clapp:

Although I enjoy showing off these home made head covers, (in Packers/Cubs colors) the best thing she ever did for me was to make me two 10' X 10', 2" thick quilts. They weigh a ton, but I do a lot of camping with my family, and these oversize quilts come in pretty handy. :clapp:

how about an aardvark or weasel?

How about an American Flag, that would look kind of cool waving as you drive our cart

or a golf flag on top of a head cover.

I've been looking everywhere for a Cobra headcover. Not the golf brand but an actual cobra head. Haven't been able to find anything like this.

Bought the boxer headcover for my parents this xmas. Would love to see a portuguese water dog cover -- limited market I guess, but perhaps you can get Barack to sport one? :wink:

If you can get the licensing rights, how about a series of sports mascots? I would love to have one for Iceburgh, the Pittsburgh Penguins mascot.

379586522_48711db5ed_o.jpg

daphne's doesn't have a jack russell do they?

Back