Day 2 Prize - SCOR Golf - THREE WINNERS

Just entered in and excited for the announcement tonight. Scor wedges are incredible, and 3 forum members are going to be better short iron players soon enough! Best of luck to everyone!

And a thank you to THP and Scor for the absolutely amazing opportunity!

What a great prize for day 2, awesome.

Just entered myself. Awesome prize, three people are going to be very happy.

Thanks THP and SCOR!

Just had to go to SCOR's website and drool over these. The more I read about them, the more I want them. I guess if I don't win, I'm going to have to start saving up for some.

I just wanted to pop in here and give a HUGE shout-out to SCOR Golf. They have been fantastic in supporting THP. Between the first forum testing, the new lefty forum testing, this giveaway, and the Invitational this weekend, they really seem to want to get their clubs in the hands of THPers. I think I speak for just about everyone here when I say THANK YOU very much.

Thank you for the kind words. Like THP, SCOR is committed to making golfers better. We love the THP Community and are excited to be a part of it.

Thanks again,

JP

I'm all signed up and am excited to see who will get these incredible wedges this evening.

I just decided that if I don't win I'll be buying a new set of SCOR clubs in the spring. The review thread has made me a believer.

Got a mixed set of wedges but would love a set of SCOR. Ive heard nothing but great things about them thru here. Thanks THP and SCOR for the opportunity!

I just decided that if I don't win I'll be buying a new set of SCOR clubs in the spring. The review thread has made me a believer.

I'm in the same boat. Through their website got fit for a 44, 48, 52, 56, and 60 with the KBS Tour 120 and +0.25" length. Sounds good to me!

Thank you ScorGolf and THP for this great opportunity. I don't have facebook or twitter so only one entry for me (have to give everyone else a chance :act-up:)

Good luck everyone!

Awesome prizes !
Thanks THP and Scor.....I am in !

Still can't believe that there will be THREE WINNERS for this. One would have been cool, but THREE is just really dang amazing from SCOR Golf.

These would make a great wedding gift. It would make getting rid of my clone clubs and having good wedges a reality.

Still can't believe that there will be THREE WINNERS for this. One would have been cool, but THREE is just really dang amazing from SCOR Golf.

For sure. The more I read about these wedges, the more intrigued I am... Would love to try them out.

Would be wonderful to win these. I think it would really help my game.

Good luck everyone! What a great prize from SCOR and THP!

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

The suspense is killing me, this is such an insane prize.

Could probably set up that exact sentence as a macro to save time for the next 10-11 days :act-up:

Are there any PGA tour players currently playing SCOR wedges?

Don't wait!! Buy now and you'll get a much better deal. Holiday sale is awesome. Buy 1 or 2, 10% off, 3 is 15% off and if you buy 4 get the 5th FREE!!

I kind of feel like a carnival barker, but seriously.

I am in....I think again!

Don't wait!! Buy now and you'll get a much better deal. Holiday sale is awesome. Buy 1 or 2, 10% off, 3 is 15% off and if you buy 4 get the 5th FREE!!

I kind of feel like a carnival barker, but seriously.

I was trying to sell my wife on the 'gift card' option and notice that the 5 club gift card price is actually higher than if you were to order the 4/5 special. (of course perhaps I'll win this prize and it won't matter.... )

2 hour countdown begins!!

Excited to see the 3 lucky winners that get to do a major short game makeover.

Are there any PGA tour players currently playing SCOR wedges?

Because we do not have anyone under contract, we are not allowed to use anyone's name or likeness. I will say that we have fulfilled orders for a couple dozen players from the tours that are household names.

JP

Back