CONTEST Day 4: 2019 THP Holiday Cheer - Mystery Box of Awesome

I think this year I’d like to work on my putter in terms of replacement. Really like the Bettinardi, but love trying new things! Putters I can’t help myself but always want to tinker between blade, mallet, etc

i’ve Always wanted to spend some time with the Titleist brand

If not tried a Toulon garage putter and that’s most likely the brand I’d like to try!

This sounds sweet.

#1 thing u want to change in my bag would have to be my 3 wood. Need to get out to Golf Galaxy to hit the Super Hybrid. ;)

Brand id like to try would be Srixon. My Secret Santa sent me some Srixon balls and I’m also interested in their new shoes.

I would like to gave Cobra a chance this upcoming season. I really haven’t spent much time with their newer products . Merry Christmas ?

Post #1 - I'd like to replace my Odyssey Versa putter, and try a mallet-type putter.

3 hybrid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cobra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Merry Christmas everyone.
Comment made.

Post #2 - I'd like to try something from Mizuno (wedge, hybrid, FW, etc...). Years ago I had MX-23 irons which I liked, but since then haven't had anything else Mizuno in my bag.

it's a new bag but the hybrid and I have a dislike/hate relationship...so i'd like to replace that ;)...

I am not looking to replace anything in my bag this year. However, I am pretty intrigued by a certain manufacturer's new woods/hybrids.

Upon careful review...yeah, it is Callaway.

I want to replace my putter. It’s a blade putting but always hitting it short. Was recommended to use a putter with a little weight behind it.

I brand that I haven't dabbled with is Cleveland and their line has me very interested

#1 I would love to replace my irons and/or putter this season. I keep them in my bag more than any clubs and it’s tone to retire what I’ve currently got.

1st post - I think the thing that I would like to replace the most is my irons. I love my Mizuno Hot Metals, but I thing an upgrade is in order!

Back