DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone beat me to that one. Well I should say I didn't get off the fence in time.

Where are you staying Marc, area you don't have to say what hotel. I assume work is paying for your accomdation. If not let me know and I can check my friends and family rate nearby for you.

I'll be up in Frederick buddy, I will be working on my casting.. Thank you for the offer buddy but I have a ton of points I need to use up lol, rooms already booked. I'm excited.

Can someone talk me out of picking up this D200 driver I'm looking at?
Ummmh you're talking to the wrong person as, I have one on the way to me from James. If it arrives before Sunday you can hit it as well as the putter.

Ha good thing we're in the same group, as much as we will be playing out of each other's bags. But can you stop by Golf Etc on Saturday and habe Brian bend those irons to an upright lie LOL

I'll be up in Frederick buddy, I will be working on my casting.. Thank you for the offer buddy but I have a ton of points I need to use up lol, rooms already booked. I'm excited.

Monacacy?

Can someone talk me out of picking up this D200 driver I'm looking at?
This is the wrong forum/thread to ask anyone to talk you OUT OF BUYING golf equipment .

Post via Taptalk

I should be there at 8:50 to 9:00 AM also. It takes time to get this old body warmed up and see what swing I'll have to use to play with that day. Seems like there is always something different since I hurt my back last year!!! (Notice that I have started my excuses early!!!)

This is the wrong forum/thread to ask anyone to talk you OUT OF BUYING golf equipment .

Post via Taptalk

True. But given the makeup of this group I might have to pick up a few Terrible Towels to pass out instead. :banana:

Last call, I'm calling on the morning to set us at 15.

Last call, I'm calling on the morning to set us at 15.
I haven't heard back from Bryan, so I say go ahead if nobody jumps in this evening.

First group should be just making the turn this time tomorrow... or thereabouts. Can't wait.

October 25th, Whiskey Creek.

T2GRN18
LeeB
CAA_Beat
EMART
G$$$
Molten
UVAWahoo
JohnSinVA
MizunoFan
Bigball
Motoo
MDGOLFHACKER
DiveGuy
SonOfOdin

Tee times

10:03
MDGOLFHACKER
CAA_Beat
JohnSinVa
Mizunofan

10:12
EMART
UVAWahoo
Motoo
Molten

10:21
G$$$
BIGBALL
DiveGuy

10:30
T2GRN18
LeeB
SonOfOdin
Final bump with tee times.

So excited that I already put my clubs in the car, yesterday

Post via Taptalk

Man, never go to a Halloween party with your old neighbors who party hard the night before an outing....ugh hung over... Lol. See you all soon..

Post via Taptalk

Lost 30 min of travel time navigating the marathon road closing but am in route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

temporary_zps5wa0kfey.jpg

DiveGuy has serious game. Smooth for days

DiveGuy has serious game. Smooth for days
MizunoFan said you don't want to play him for money.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Par 5 4th

e54fa654093c880a2327fa39266ac18f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back