DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since started this ball rolling on the 15th, I'd better go clear it with the boss tonight :D
Keep in mind it's a lot more expensive on the weekend. $105 I think

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

ouch...Good point, between that and Bulle Rock the next weekend, I might need to rethink. or sell a few clubs...LOL

Ouch that's too rich for my blood. I can do afternoons though for a cheaper rate

I thought you had some clout at that joint?

I thought you had some clout at that joint?
No clout when it comes to greens fees though. Just unlimited use of the practice area

No clout when it comes to greens fees though. Just unlimited use of the practice area

I have a witty retort to that but I wish to avoid the ban hammer :alien:

I'm out for the 15th, will be traveling

Paging Christopherkee, Paging ChristopherKee....You guys tell me does he really exist? I have yet to see him and Big Foot in the same place at the same time :blob:

I won't to hold off to committing anything on that weekend until we hear from him, if he can or can't make anything.

I'll be traveling on the 15th as well, although not with emart.

I'll be traveling on the 15th as well, although not with emart.

You need to get out and throw down before Gauntlet anyway.

Trust me - I know. We have been working behind the scenes to get it going but work ruined my best laid plans.

Let's get something set up....TBanks is on the clock
Well well...gotta put some thought behind this. Best course near me is Breton Bay GC. I can travel some too....but how far is it for folks to travel to Waldorf, MD?

It's totally up to you dude...I'm sure we'll get a few no matter what

Okay fellas here's the confirmed deal, i have two tee times at Bulle Rock for Sunday May 22nd at 10:10 and 10:20am let me know who is interested.

Well well...gotta put some thought behind this. Best course near me is Breton Bay GC. I can travel some too....but how far is it for folks to travel to Waldorf, MD?
I'll make a roadie to Waldorf for sure.

Okay fellas here's the confirmed deal, i have two tee times at Bulle Rock for Sunday May 22nd at 10:10 and 10:20am let me know who is interested.

I would be ... but $130 is a little steep for me to play there on a weekend. I didn't care much for the course the last time we played it.

Count me in. The course may or may not be worth the fee, but being able to play with my THP buds certainly is.

Count me in. The course may or may not be worth the fee, but being able to play with my THP buds certainly is.
Agreed, I'm willing to give it one more shot. Mainly because OITW is going to be there, it's worth that price alone to play with a THP Hall of Famer

I'll be out of town that weekend. Have to catch you another time A-player.

Guys... Don't know if this has been discussed in here (a lot of pages) but can anyone recommend a good instructor in the DMV area? I use to take lessons a while back @ top golf in Alexandria but the guy Steve has since left and I hate to just pick anyone and feel like I wasted money...

Any suggestions would be appreciated... I live in Bowie but would be willing to drive out for good instruction...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So we have:

OITW
Emart
caabeat
Uvawahoo

PGG is a maybe

Guys... Don't know if this has been discussed in here (a lot of pages) but can anyone recommend a good instructor in the DMV area? I use to take lessons a while back @ top golf in Alexandria but the guy Steve has since left and I hate to just pick anyone and feel like I wasted money...

Any suggestions would be appreciated... I live in Bowie but would be willing to drive out for good instruction...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Steven Moskil was great. I took lessons from him many years ago and he helped get my HC as low as it ever was. It has since gone back up. I sure wish he was still local.

As as to yiur question. I have heard good things about the guys at Nighthawk, Don S and the other name escapes me, but Emart2173 is working with him and has had very good results.

Also Damon Lucas at The Institute at Lake Presidential has tons of positive feedback and a great reputation, from people I've spoken to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back