DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, really? You got a deal! I love that place (aside from the more expensive (and crowded), Sycamore Creek Golf Course).

I’m about to drop my membership at Stonehenge, so I’ll be back to bouncing around public courses. Let me know if you ever need someone to go out with. I’d be more than happy.

Any suggestions for a course around Alexandria? The gf is attending a baby shower this weekend, so I'm hoping to get out for a round on Saturday. Unfortunately my first 2 choice of Chantilly National and Piedmont have member events going on.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Any suggestions for a course around Alexandria? The gf is attending a baby shower this weekend, so I'm hoping to get out for a round on Saturday. Unfortunately my first 2 choice of Chantilly National and Piedmont have member events going on.

Depends how far you want to drive? There isn't much directly in Alexandria. Closest courses are Greendale, Pohick Bay, Laurel Hills, Potomac Shores, and Pinecrest (9 holes only) The closest to Alexandria itself are Greendale and Pinecrest. The 2 best courses are Potomac Shores & Laurel Hills.
Google search all of them and decide how far you want to go. Oh and Pohick Bay is 10 minutes from Laurel Hills and will probably be cheaper. But if price isn't a problem, then definitely the 2 I suggested are the best courses IMO

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Depends how far you want to drive? There isn't much directly in Alexandria. Closest courses are Greendale, Pohick Bay, Laurel Hills, Potomac Shores, and Pinecrest (9 holes only) The closest to Alexandria itself are Greendale and Pinecrest. The 2 best courses are Potomac Shores & Laurel Hills.
Google search all of them and decide how far you want to go. Oh and Pohick Bay is 10 minutes from Laurel Hills and will probably be cheaper. But if price isn't a problem, then definitely the 2 I suggested are the best courses IMO

Thank you for this information. Trying to figure out logistics is the tricky part, since I will either be getting dropped off or taking an uber to the course. Luckily the baby shower appears to be a little closer to the suggested courses.

Thank you for this information. Trying to figure out logistics is the tricky part, since I will either be getting dropped off or taking an uber to the course. Luckily the baby shower appears to be a little closer to the suggested courses.

When are you coming? I’m gonna shoot you my text message. I live in Alexandria

When are you coming? I’m gonna shoot you my text message. I live in Alexandria
Leaving the Hampton Roads area shortly. Playing early tomorrow due to other things on the schedule.

BUMP this thread for being so damn quite!! What's wrong with the DMV? :sarcastic:

So .... Mrs Nut is away this weekend! I'm playing both days somewhere, just don't know yet. Anyone want to get out & hit that little white (or yellow for some of you) ball around?

BUMP this thread for being so damn quite!! What's wrong with the DMV? :sarcastic:

So .... Mrs Nut is away this weekend! I'm playing both days somewhere, just don't know yet. Anyone want to get out & hit that little white (or yellow for some of you) ball around?

I would definitely be down, but taking the Mrs. to Boston to see a Red Sox game

Anyone??? Beuler??

Anyone??? Beuler??
Wish I could drive up and join you Chris but my friend is getting married and I'm tied up with the bachelor party & etc this weekend.

Nobody wants to play with you.... nobody wants to associate with you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm slowly seeing that. Oh well, I play better by myself anyway. HA! :act-up: Just ask your brother ... he brings out my worst game

I'm slowly seeing that. Oh well, I play better by myself anyway. HA! :act-up: Just ask your brother ... he brings out my worst game

I have a knack for bringing out the worst in people

So since I haven't heard from any takers, looks like I'm playing with Me, Myself, & I both days.

Shenandoah CC on Saturday morning ... 7:40
Glade Valley in MD on Sunday ... 10:40

So since I haven't heard from any takers, looks like I'm playing with Me, Myself, & I both days.

Shenandoah CC on Saturday morning ... 7:40
Glade Valley in MD on Sunday ... 10:40

See my previous post...

See my previous post...

No comments from another Stem! Bad enough I have to put up with one of you all the time

No comments from another Stem! Bad enough I have to put up with one of you all the time

Your life would be empty otherwise... I’m helping fill the void

Shenandoah Valley #7 Blue Nine
e71258265862d62ffa9208fd5fd3f790.jpg

What’s with the sign?
They have an under 18 kids tournament going on

Luckily I finished in less than 2 hours

They have an under 18 kids tournament going on

Luckily I finished in less than 2 hours

Guess that kept you from getting the last nine in.

Does anyone have any recommendations for lessons? I live in Arlington and work in Bethesda, so close to one of those would be a plus.

Playing Bowling Green this morning. Such a beautiful day at the CC

85961996e9d593a237bb7f9fa4ab882b.jpg
92f64faa6974400fda69e37d669c4b4a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back