DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody up for golf tomorrow near Gaithersburg? All I would need is a ride, cloths and clubs. Not much to ask for is it? Will more than likely go to the Smithsonian. Have a very unexpected free day tomorrow.

Anybody up for golf tomorrow near Gaithersburg? All I would need is a ride, cloths and clubs. Not much to ask for is it? Will more than likely go to the Smithsonian. Have a very unexpected free day tomorrow.
Wow!! Pondering very hard. it might be tough for me to arrange. But what time are you looking to play and where. I'm in Rockville (the neighboring town) so transport wouldn't be tough. But arranging the time on short notice might be.

Also forgot to add, clubs aren't a problem, extra set in the truck right now. Clothes.....I don't know, I'm kinda big, real big :)

Wow!! Pondering very hard. it might be tough for me to arrange. But what time are you looking to play and where. I'm in Rockville (the neighboring town) so transport wouldn't be tough. But arranging the time on short notice might be.

Also forgot to add, clubs aren't a problem, extra set in the truck right now. Clothes.....I don't know, I'm kinda big, real big :)

No worries man...was just a dream. Still have the trap. Too short notice and really didn't expect to get a response...ha.

No worries man...was just a dream. Still have the trap. Too short notice and really didn't expect to get a response...ha.

Well then you dont' know a few of us DC guys who will drop what we are doing for a chance to play. Well I used to more than I can do now.

If you decide you want to hit up a range just let me know. I'm sure I can arrange the time, and definitely could give you a ride too and from. I'll pm you my cell to make it easier.

Last edited:
Well then you dont' know a few of us DC guys who will drop what we are doing for a chance to play. Well I used to more than I can do now.

Well if you decide you want to hit up a range just let me know. I'm sure I can arrange the time, and definitely could give you a ride too and from. I'll pm you my cell to make it easier.

We are the same in Denver...sounds good.

If you decide you want to hit up a range just let me know. I'm sure I can arrange the time, and definitely could give you a ride too and from. I'll pm you my cell to make it easier.

We are the same in Denver...sounds good.

Golf might be tough. But a beer and dinner could work. Dogfish head pub is close by Rockville/Gathersburg

Golf might be tough. But a beer and dinner could work. Dogfish head pub is close by Rockville/Gathersburg
That could work for me as well given a bit of notice to tell SWMBO that she's eating on her own.

Hmmm Tell and SWMBO. doesn't quite seem to fit

Replied Rob. Kevin that sounds great, but have a free spread at the Del Friscos we just finished. Friends and Family invite pre opening and don't want to say no to the hand that feeds me...literally.

Set myself up for excitement of the game with some awesome folks and let myself down in the same day. Sad face.

Dang if this was a couple weeks ago I would have been all over this and a drive across the river. Back at work for me, hope something works out for you.

Hmmm Tell and SWMBO. doesn't quite seem to fit

LOL. I see what you mean :)

In all fairness she is usually fine with that stuff as long as she knows in advance that she's in her own. And not get a call at 5:30 saying....Yeah.....guess what?

Replied Rob. Kevin that sounds great, but have a free spread at the Del Friscos we just finished. Friends and Family invite pre opening and don't want to say no to the hand that feeds me...literally.

Set myself up for excitement of the game with some awesome folks and let myself down in the same day. Sad face.

Got it an just answered with an option.

Del Driscos where? I can't golf but food and beer could work...would have to tell the other half that she will solo with her parents tomorrow.

Got it an just answered with an option.
Was great briefly talking with you Rob! Like I said we are going to try and got up both museums tomorrow. Was really exciting to have a quick response and an option to smack the pill around with you on the range. We will trap it soon!

Del Driscos where? I can't golf but food and beer could work...would have to tell the other half that she will solo with her parents tomorrow.

Hasn't opened yet in D.C. at City Center. Would enjoy bringing all the locals with us...but probably not a good idea with a private invite, ha.

Thanks for the responses fellas and should have known better that the hospitality of THP'rs is second to none. Be careful what you ask for right!

Was great briefly talking with you Rob! Like I said we are going to try and got up both museums tomorrow. Was really exciting to have a quick response and an option to smack the pill around with you on the range. We will trap it soon!

Hasn't opened yet in D.C. at City Center. Would enjoy bringing all the locals with us...but probably not a good idea with a private invite, ha.

Thanks for the responses fellas and should have known better that the hospitality of THP'rs is second to none. Be careful what you ask for right!

Here I was starting to get excited about a mini-PGA National round a couple of weeks early. Enjoy the Smithsonians. Next time you're in town, bring the sticks. I can usually get out with a little advanced warning. Usually. Safe travels and see you in 1 week and 6 and half days. :banana:

Good chatting with you Doug.

Sorry if I seemed rushed. My fiancé had just gotten of the phone with her sister and had that look, like whatever crisis had befallen her was of grave concern to the household now. Ha

Really exited to meet you and everyone else in two weeks.

Here I was starting to get excited about a mini-PGA National round a couple of weeks early. Enjoy the Smithsonians. Next time you're in town, bring the sticks. I can usually get out with a little advanced warning. Usually. Safe travels and see you in 1 week and 6 and half days. :banana:

Yep and if we could have gotten ForTheLoveOfGolf involved we would have had 1/10 of the field together. Ha

Yep and if we could have gotten ForTheLoveOfGolf involved we would have had 1/10 of the field together. Ha

I was just scanning this thread and had to get caught up. My kiddos are in school until 1130 so golf is a no go for me but it would have been nice to play. We still have two weeks but our schedules never work out. My weekends are limited with my work schedule. I was looking at my schedule and I only have a few weekdays free until the. If you might want to try one of those let me know and we will play.

I was just scanning this thread and had to get caught up. My kiddos are in school until 1130 so golf is a no go for me but it would have been nice to play. We still have two weeks but our schedules never work out. My weekends are limited with my work schedule. I was looking at my schedule and I only have a few weekdays free until the. If you might want to try one of those let me know and we will play.

Before the trip about the only time I could make it would be an early time like 7:00 or 7:30. And actually that might be tough next week.

Trip week pretty much no go as I'm slammed until I leave Thursday. Man where did the time go.

Before the trip about the only time I could make it would be an early time like 7:00 or 7:30. And actually that might be tough next week.

Trip week pretty much no go as I'm slammed until I leave Thursday. Man where did the time go.

No need to rush it we will get together after. My schedule has been crazy busy between my kids school, wife school and work. Maybe get a small MD/VA group before the S word comes

No need to rush it we will get together after. My schedule has been crazy busy between my kids school, wife school and work. Maybe get a small MD/VA group before the S word comes

My surgery is two weeks after we get back. So my time will be tight. Then I'm **** down until Dec/Jan. how's that for timing ha

Beavercreek near Hagerstown... Where there are cash games 8 days a week! Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back