Dead Freaks Unite!

China Cat>Rider

Dazed & Cornfused
Reaction score
Don't know how many other Deadheads are on here...today would have been Captain Trip's 68th birthday. Still can't believe it was 15 years ago that I sat on the grass on soldier field waiting for the 2nd set to start...not realizing it would be the last one forever...RIP Jerry

I had a 1970 vw bus with all the peace and love stuff painted all over by the hippie I purchassed it from. It had tickets to a Dead show taped to the visor. I have had many cars, but chicks really loved that one. I had one of their cassettes stuck in the tape player for years. My wife somehow removed it and got her Jeff Foxworthy tape stuck in there instead. I think that was when I began to consider selling it. Good times.. Good times...

very cool CCR!!! been listening to some dead all morning!!

just for you CCR!!!

sweet...looks/sounds like Europe 72...my buddy plays in a Dead cover band...they're doing a b-day show today outside...should be cool

sweet...looks/sounds like Europe 72...my buddy plays in a Dead cover band...they're doing a b-day show today outside...should be cool

you're spot on, europe 72!!! awesome, sounds like you have a great day planned. love the avatar!

TC -- I actually played in a little Rock & Roll band in the 60's. Imagine that huh :D

oh, i'd believe that gray!! i learned a lot about you from danny boy

you're spot on, europe 72!!! awesome, sounds like you have a great day planned. love the avatar!

I'm warming up and watching Radio City Music Hall '80...love the acoustic set...and that was always one of my favorite Jerry pics. Reminds me of my Dad...

Back