Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last day http://www.budgetgolf.com/Cyber_Monday_Sale.html

cyberM_2015_large.jpg

Has anyone bought these shoes? I like the concept of them, thinking they might be good for hot days or range time, but was wondering if anyone had thoughts on them.

I'm thinking about jumping on the grey and volt pair. I like that price and always looking for a good walking shoe.

Has anyone bought these shoes? I like the concept of them, thinking they might be good for hot days or range time, but was wondering if anyone had thoughts on them.

When I tried them on in stores, they felt terrible for my foot. I love just about everything Nike but these had the oddest fit. I'd definitely try them on or make sure they have returns

I have three pairs, they run small so I bought a 1/2 size bigger than normal. My first pair was my normal foot size, not very comfortable for walking. However, I have walked with the 1/2 size larger pairs many times with no complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back