Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

$77 new.

These are goldmines for savvy shoppers. While grabbing these awesome deals, don't forget to explore couponing apps—they're like treasure troves for discounts across different stores and services. They can amp up your savings game, making every day feel like a deal day.

Last edited:
One for the Canucks:

I’ve been slowly setting up a practice area in my garage but it’s getting a bit cool to play. I came across this directional heater unit in Costco today (Ancaster, ON) for sale at $49.

They still show $109 on the website and $133 on Amazon.

Be advised, this is a directional heater (infrared I believe) so it will NOT heat up the air in your garage. It will heat whatever you point it at, such as yourself. If this is all you need, it works and is way more efficient than a typical space heater with a fan. My only concern using it today was a chemical smell it produced while running. Hopefully that’s burnt off now.

Anyhow, if this fits your garage practice area needs, this is a fantastic price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
e9c53cdb5b0fdfdc85202e85ac507f1a.jpg

One for the Canucks:

I’ve been slowly setting up a practice area in my garage but it’s getting a bit cool to play. I came across this directional heater unit in Costco today (Ancaster, ON) for sale at $49.

They still show $109 on the website and $133 on Amazon.

Be advised, this is a directional heater (infrared I believe) so it will NOT heat up the air in your garage. It will heat whatever you point it at, such as yourself. If this is all you need, it works and is way more efficient than a typical space heater with a fan. My only concern using it today was a chemical smell it produced while running. Hopefully that’s burnt off now.

Anyhow, if this fits your garage practice area needs, this is a fantastic price.

e9c53cdb5b0fdfdc85202e85ac507f1a.jpg
I've got one and the smell did burn off. Like you said, it doesn't heat up the entire space, but it works for I need.

I've got one and the smell did burn off. Like you said, it doesn't heat up the entire space, but it works for I need.

Thanks for the confirmation on the smell.

Saintnine B2G2 sale:

1705108635900.png

Prior generation but still a solid deal if you like them.
1705331155483.png

Sorry if it’s already been posted but PXG has free shipping until the 24th.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just got this from Menards. Heck of a deal on putting mat. IMG_8748.png

If anyone is in the Midwest near a Maple Hill golf show they have a couple good coupons. $22.22 prior gen yellow Tour BX/BXS and Puma golf shorts were a couple that stuck out to me

Why is he using a little kids wedge with it? 🤣
I'm more confused as to why he's wearing stone washed jean shorts....

TP5s for 34.99/dozen.

Snell MTB Prime X, $20 a dozen when buying in bulk.

1706278939337.png

Some 50% off Johnnie-O.

Back