Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

If you're in market for Arccos Link device, 20% off using code LINK20 at Arccosgolf.com

Budget Golf has 35% of Zero Restriction on their website no restrictions. Works even on already discounted items.

Code ZR35: Good till 12/16

Any one interested in Arccos system, grips, or link there is a 20% discount currently! Enjoy and get data about your game!
1639145729086.png

Stitchgolf.com is running 40% off the entire site - no restrictions from what I can tell. That brought the SL2 into a tolerable price range for me. I have one incoming.

Welcome to THP!!!

Just kidding!:ROFLMAO::D

Welcome to THP!!!

Just kidding!:ROFLMAO::D

Thank you! And just for you - here is the full post from Reddit. Too many links for my first post in the deals channel so was removed first, just did thee PXG ones:

DRIVERS:
$229 NEW PXG 0811 X PROTO DRIVER, $500 MSRP

IRONS:
$77 NEW PXG 2021 0211 DC IRONS BLOWOUT SALE

ACCESSORIES:
$8 GoSports Golf Putting Alignment Mirror: GoSports Golf Putting Alignment Mirror - Standard Make sure to use coupon 'insta20' for max discount
$30 PUTT-A-BOUT Par Three Golf Putting Green: PUTT-A-BOUT Par Three Golf Putting Green

APPAREL:
$21 Puma Golf- Alterknit Digi Camo Polo: Puma Golf- Alterknit Digi Camo Polo. Multiple colors and sizes available Make sure to use coupon 'HOLIDAY' for max discount
$40 PUMA Arnold Palmer Tab Trousers: PUMA Arnold Palmer Tab Trousers, $150 retail Make sure to use coupon 'insta20' for max discount

SHOES:
$48 adidas Men's Adicross Zx Primeblue Spikeless Golf Shoes: Adidas Men's Unisex Adicross Zx Primeblue Spikeless Golf Shoes for as low as $49

RANGEFINDERS:
$184 Precision Pro NX9 Slope Rangefinder: Precision Pro NX9 Slope Rangefinder, $270 MSRP Make sure to use coupon 'insta20' for max discount

BAGS:
$90 SMT Golf Stand Bag: SMT Golf Stand Bag
$90 Wilson Staff Feather Carry Stand Golf Bag: Wilson Staff Feather Carry Stand Golf Bags, $150 retail

Stitchgolf.com is running 40% off the entire site - no restrictions from what I can tell. That brought the SL2 into a tolerable price range for me. I have one incoming.

I saw that deal and I would be lying if I said I didn’t pause for a bit and ponder that deal

Deals for 12/15

WEDGES:

AS Low As $62 Callaway Mack Daddy CB Wedge: Callaway Mack Daddy CB Wedges, Discounted Today, $130 MSRP

$115 Cleveland RTX ZipCore Black Satin Full Wedge: Cleveland RTX ZipCore Black Satin Full Wedge, 58 degrees, MINT condition, $150 everywhere else Make sure to use coupon 'JOY15' for max discount

DRIVERS:

$240 Cobra SPEEDZONE Driver - Gloss Black/Yellow: Cobra SPEEDZONE Driver - Gloss Black/Yellow, NEW, $450 retail Make sure to use coupon 'insta20' for max discount

WOODS:

$108 TaylorMade SIM MAX D Left Handed Fairway Wood: TaylorMade SIM MAX D Fairway Wood, left handed, stiff flex, value condition Make sure to use coupon 'JOY15' for max discount

HYBRIDS:

As Low As $120 Callaway Apex Pro 21 Hybrid: Callaway Apex Pro 21 Hybrids, Discounted Today, $270 MSRP

ACCESSORIES:

$20 Bionic Golf- MLH StableGrip Glove: Bionic Golf- MLH StableGrip Glove, $30 MSRP

GPS:

$150 Garmin Golf- Venu SQ Music GPS Smartwatch: Garmin Golf- Venu SQ Music GPS Smartwatch, $250 MSRP

SHOES:

$88 Puma Golf Unisex RS-G Paradise Spikeless Shoes: Puma Golf Unisex RS-G Paradise Spikeless Shoes

I had one in my cart for 3 days and I did not pull the trigger. I am regretting it now...ughhhh

https://shadyrays.com/

CODE: BF55

Sun glasses for all occasions. I love them on the course but also great on the boat. These come with the best warranty for glasses ever.
"That means we cover shades that are lost, broken, or damaged for any reason at all."

First pair buy with code BF55 for 55% off.

only $8.99 to replace them.

I don't buy Oakley's anymore after I felt the quality of these.

I had one in my cart for 3 days and I did not pull the trigger. I am regretting it now...ughhhh
Quick to ship, too. Scheduled to arrive Friday 🙌🏻

Deals for Thursday 12/16

PUTTERS:

$148 Edel Standard Series Mallet 35" Putter: Preowned Edel Standard Series Mallet Custom Putter, 35"", Very Good condition Make sure to use coupon 'JOY15' for max discount

BAGS:

$29 EZ-Caddy Golf Sunday 6"" Bag: EZ-Caddy Golf Sunday 6"" Bag, $90 MSRP Make sure to use coupon 'redditrocks' for max discount

ACCESSORIES:

$12 Adidas Golf- Primeblue Hat: Adidas Golf- Primeblue Hat, $35 MSRP Make sure to use coupon 'redditrocks' for max discount

SHOES:

$68 Skechers Golf GO GOLF Pro 4 - Legacy Shoes: Skechers Golf GO GOLF Pro 4 - Legacy Shoes, $130 MSRP Make sure to use coupon 'redditrocks' for max discount

CARTS:

$106 Ray Cook Golf- RCX One Click Push Cart: Ray Cook Golf- RCX One Click Push Cart, $310 retail Make sure to use coupon 'redditrocks' for max discount

Macy's has the Theragun mini for $101.14 per tax. It's on sale for $118.99 on their site, but drops to the $101.14 when added to the cart.

Theragun Mini

WEDGES:

$94 Titleist Vokey SM7 Tour Chrome F Grind Wedge: Preowned Titleist Vokey SM7 Tour Chrome F Grind Wedge, 52 degrees, MINT condition Make sure to use coupon 'JOY15' for max discount

$83 Cleveland CBX Wedge: Preowned Cleveland CBX Wedge, 50 degrees, Excellent condition Make sure to use coupon 'savings8' for max discount

DRIVERS:

$330 TaylorMade SIM 2 Left Handed Driver: Preowned TaylorMade SIM 2 Driver, Left Handed, 9 degrees, Extra Stiff flex, Very Good condition Make sure to use coupon 'JOY50' for max discount

$255 TaylorMade SIM MAX D Left Handed Driver: TaylorMade SIM MAX D Driver Bundle, MINT condition, left handed, 10.5 loft, headcover included, $350 elsewhere Make sure to use coupon 'JOY50' for max discount

WOODS:

$230 TaylorMade SIM MAX 2 D Fairway Wood: Men's SIM MAX2 Right-Handed 3 Wood, MINT condition, regular flex Make sure to use coupon 'JOY50' for max discount

$105 Srixon Z F85 Fairway Wood: Preowned Srixon Z F85 Fairway Wood, 18 degree 5 wood, Stiff flex, Very Good condition Make sure to use coupon 'JOY15' for max discount

ACCESSORIES:

$25 FootJoy Needlepoint Key Fob: FootJoy Needlepoint Key Fob, Great stocking stuffer, Discounted today

Macy's has the Theragun mini for $101.14 per tax. It's on sale for $118.99 on their site, but drops to the $101.14 when added to the cart.

Theragun Mini
That is an incredible deal! I got one for my wife's Christmas present recently for $131 and was really happy with the price, so this deal would be great! :thumb:

Check out First Tee or a local junior golf program. I’m sure there’s a kid who would be grateful for a new to him/her golf bag.

Or…get yourself a second set of clubs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did this on another golf webforum. A lady posted looking for help for her Son who was playing high school golf. IIRC, they were up in Vermont or New Hampshire, the school was very small, and the kid had to get a bag from the now discontinued girl's golf program, bearing the "Lady Mascots" moniker! I had a stand bag that I won in a raffle at a golf outing. Since I no longer walk, I PM'd her offering to ship it to her, and all I needed was her address. She repliec, reluctant to give that info, and asked if I would ship it to her place of work. I told her I understood completely, and would do so.

So, she gave me that info and I shipped the bag ASAP! She repliec after the bag had arrived, saying how thrilled her Son was that he didn't have to carry a ladies bag anymore! I have to say that I felt pretty good about that!

Available at golfpartner.com
$117.00 for 3 dozen ProV1 Shipped

9F5CA0E5-C740-41B8-8477-EA3F1451ACD2.jpegF2903334-AA90-48C9-B0A1-B9C523FCABFA.jpeg01AAEBD8-6711-45FD-889B-BE12909D54AB.jpeg

Theragun Mini
Just went to pick one up. It’s $199.00. :(

I did this on another golf webforum. A lady posted looking for help for her Son who was playing high school golf. IIRC, they were up in Vermont or New Hampshire, the school was very small, and the kid had to get a bag from the now discontinued girl's golf program, bearing the "Lady Mascots" moniker! I had a stand bag that I won in a raffle at a golf outing. Since I no longer walk, I PM'd her offering to ship it to her, and all I needed was her address. She repliec, reluctant to give that info, and asked if I would ship it to her place of work. I told her I understood completely, and would do so.

So, she gave me that info and I shipped the bag ASAP! She repliec after the bag had arrived, saying how thrilled her Son was that he didn't have to carry a ladies bag anymore! I have to say that I felt pretty good about that!

That’s fantastic! And awesome of you to share your good fortune with a younger person who could use the bag. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IRONS:

$654 Srixon Golf- Z 585 Irons (7 Iron Set): NEW Srixon Golf- Z 585 Irons (7 Iron Set), 4-P, Regular flex. Use code REDDITROCKS

HYBRIDS:

$88 Srixon Z H85 Hybrid Golf Clubs: Preowned Srixon Z H85 Hybrid, 19 loft 3 Hybrid, Stiff flex, Very Good condition. Use code PARTY

WOODS:

$201 XXIO X Fairway Wood Golf Clubs: XXIO X Fairway Wood Bundle, mens right, stiff flex, 5 wood, MINT condition. Use code PARTY

BAGS:

$136 Callaway Fairway C Double Strap Stand Bag '21: Use code INSTA20

APPAREL:

$80 Sunice Ian Insulated Vest: Use code INSTA20

$40 adidas Lightweight 1/4 Zip Pullover: Use code INSTA20

$13 TaylorMade Golf- MLH Stratus All Leather Glove: Use Code REDDITROCKS

RANGEFINDERS:

$144 GolfBuddy- GB Laser 1 Rangefinder: Use code REDDITROCKS

WEDGES:

$72 Cleveland RTX-4 54 Degrees Wedge: Cleveland RTX-4 Mid Grind Tour Satin wedge, 54 degrees, very good condition, right hand stiff. Use code Party

PUTTERS:

$102 TaylorMade TP Patina Du Page Putter : Preowned TaylorMade TP Patina Du Page Putter, 35", Very Good condition. Use code PARTY

DRIVERS:

$204 Honma TW747 460 Driver Golf Clubs: Preowned Honma TW747 460 Driver, 10.5 loft, Stiff flex, Very Good condition. Use code PARTY

IRONS:

$380 XXIO X Iron Set Golf Clubs: Preowned XXIO X Iron Set, 6-P, Regular flex, Very Good condition. Use code PARTY

APPAREL:

$24 adidas USA Olympics Sunday Polo: Use code INSTA20

$24 adidas USA Olympics Pullover Sweatshirt: Use code INSTA20

SHOES:

$24 adidas Tech Response 2020 Golf Shoes : White/Metallic/Black. Use code INSTA20

ACCESSORIES:

$16 Under Armour Jordan Spieth Tour Cap: Under Armour Jordan Spieth Tour Stretch Fit Headwear Cap Golf Apparel. Use code PARTY

Back