Deal of the Day and Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike Golf VR Pro Rescue Hybrid Sets $119.99 http://dealadaygolf.com/past-deal/nike-golf-vr-pro-rescue-hybrid-set

Nike-VR-Pro-Hybrids-1a.jpg

Lostgolfballs.com summer appreciation sale gets you 20% off. Use code SUMMER20 valid until the 24th of June.

Lostgolfballs.com summer appreciation sale gets you 20% off. Use code SUMMER20 valid until the 24th of June.

There prices are high right now. 2 weeks ago I picked up 3 dozen Chromes for $39 (5A) and 1 dozen Q star for $6.99 (4A). Now Chromes are $20/dozen and Q stars are $14.99.

Just trying to give a heads up that you might be better off to wait for their weekly/bi-weekly deals.

This is for all ATL area THPers pondering any new clubs right now. Miller Time I am talking to you buddy.

RTA325KEN1a.gif

Yeah their prices definitely fluctuate. I usually only pull the trigger if they have free shipping. Otherwise I comparison shop between a few sites.
There prices are high right now. 2 weeks ago I picked up 3 dozen Chromes for $39 (5A) and 1 dozen Q star for $6.99 (4A). Now Chromes are $20/dozen and Q stars are $14.99.

Just trying to give a heads up that you might be better off to wait for their weekly/bi-weekly deals.

Can somebody give me an ideal of how their prices run on stuff? Trying to figure out if its worth the trip from Chattanooga if this discount only brings them down to about average of other places.

This is for all ATL area THPers pondering any new clubs right now. Miller Time I am talking to you buddy.

RTA325KEN1a.gif

They don't jack up their prices but charge mostly MSRP on clubs so if say a Callaway X-Hot MSRP is $299.99 they charge $299.99 until Callaway does price drops and they follow that price drop. I would think the sooner the better if you plan to make the trip because with the store closing they won't restock items that sell out completely in all probability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back