DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broke this down a bit further for ease of reference. Accurate?

Friday, 7/11

1) Nate
2) afwcardinal
3) mikeg

Saturday, 7/12 AM

1) threeboysdad
2) Nate
3) afwcardinal
4) mikeg
5) Gene (friend of 3bd)
6) Jank
7) Wardf
8) baldguy
9) texasbubba
10) #cookie
11) niteowl
12) Darin (friend of 3bd)
13) jman

Saturday, 7/12 PM

1) Nate
2) afwcardinal
3) Jank
4) Wardf
5) baldguy
6) texasbubba
7) #cookie
8) niteowl
9) jman

?????
Matthew

djcoolaid

That looks good Cookie.

No one playing this Sunday afternoon????
I haven't made a decision on this. Since I'm playing Sunday morning on the opposite end of the metroplex, not sure I have the time to drive all the way back and make a round. Still thinking about it though. What time are you looking at going off

I haven't made a decision on this. Since I'm playing Sunday morning on the opposite end of the metroplex, not sure I have the time to drive all the way back and make a round. Still thinking about it though. What time are you looking at going off

Probably like 1? But I'm flexible on both time and location - just want to get out there!

Could likely snag a stupid cheap tee time that morning for the afternoon via GolfNow.

It would be extremely difficult to get back down to south Fort Worth with any traffic along the way. Maybe Iron Horse. Taylor and I are teeing off at 7, I believe. Hoping wet can be done by 11. After loading up our clubs and bsing for a bit, say 11:45 getting out of there, I would be hard pressed to make a 1 o'clock tee time.

It would be extremely difficult to get back down to south Fort Worth with any traffic along the way. Maybe Iron Horse. Taylor and I are teeing off at 7, I believe. Hoping wet can be done by 11. After loading up our clubs and bsing for a bit, say 11:45 getting out of there, I would be hard pressed to make a 1 o'clock tee time.

I can do later, that was just the earliest. Let's play it by ear, it can be 2 or 3 if you can make it!

And if iron horse still has that $25 special thing that would be awesome. Unsure if they do.

You myself and big time Nate. We will finish by 1030 at the latest

And if iron horse still has that $25 special thing that would be awesome. Unsure if they do.

I can do later, that was just the earliest. Let's play it by ear, it can be 2 or 3 if you can make it!
Sounds good.
I did not see the $25 deal at iron horse. I did see $39 at a fossil. Looked like @1:09, 2:09, etc. Not my favorite course, but will play it.

I haven't played Fossil in awhile, would definitely enjoy it.

I haven't played Fossil in awhile, would definitely enjoy it.
They have pi$$ed me off to many times. But I would be game for a round out there.

They have pi$$ed me off to many times. But I would be game for a round out there.

I don't want to go there if you don't like it, let's look at other options. If it's easier I can drive further north to meet you coming back from other course.

Sky Creek via golfnow?

No. I still have to come back this way no matter. I was just trying thinking of a course on the north side of Fort Worth.

No. I still have to come back this way no matter. I was just trying thinking of a course on the north side of Fort Worth.

Looks like Robson Ranch or Fossil are our best options for around 2PM.

Looks like Robson Ranch or Fossil are our best options for around 2PM.
What is Robson Ranch looking like tee time wise and cost? Any idea?

I just saw the Sky Creek mention. Did you have the ideal golf desk for sky creek, that we did not get to use last year? That would be a cheap round since we already have paid for the bulk of the cost last year. That is a great course.

I just saw the Sky Creek mention. Did you have the ideal golf desk for sky creek, that we did not get to use last year? That would be a cheap round since we already have paid for the bulk of the cost last year. That is a great course.

Robson is the same as Fossil, times around 2 available for $39/player.

And yes, I have the Sky Creek deal still - $39 credit.

ETA: Sky Creek is $79 until 3PM on weekends. $49 after 3. Try and grab a time right when twilight starts at 3?

Robson is the same as Fossil, times around 2 available for $39/player.

And yes, I have the Sky Creek deal still - $39 credit.

ETA: Sky Creek is $79 until 3PM on weekends. $49 after 3. Try and grab a time right when twilight starts at 3?
I like that idea. That would definitely work out.

I like that idea. That would definitely work out.

3:07 booked for 2 golfers. Includes cart & range. Looking forward to it!

If anyone else wants to join, cost is $49.99.

3:07 booked for 2 golfers. Includes cart & range. Looking forward to it!

If anyone else wants to join, cost is $49.99.
Thanks for setting it up. This will work out great for me. Gives me plenty of time to get back from playing golf with Taylor in Canada, or where ever this is we are playing.

Your reservation is scheduled on 07/06/2014 07:00 AM at The Golf Club at Twin Creeks.
We are set. See you Sunday morning.

Did you guys have a 4th there yet?

Did you guys have a 4th there yet?
It looks like there is still 2 openings.
Here is a look at the email for the reservation. Thought we might have a third, but the reservation is still available.
Your reservation is scheduled on 07/06/2014 07:00 AM at The Golf Club at Twin Creeks.

Broke this down a bit further for ease of reference. Accurate?

Friday, 7/11

1) Nate
2) afwcardinal
3) mikeg

Saturday, 7/12 AM

1) threeboysdad
2) Nate
3) afwcardinal
4) mikeg
5) Gene (friend of 3bd)
6) Jank
7) Wardf