DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Eddie. Hope you can make it next weekend.

It is really all about the money. If they want me to work Saturday, I will be. Getting money together for Christmas and Saturday work is pretty easy money.
I would rather play golf with everyone, but I have been doing that for the last 12 months. Now is the time to make some extra cash, if possible.

It is really all about the money. If they want me to work Saturday, I will be. Getting money together for Christmas and Saturday work is pretty easy money.
I would rather play golf with everyone, but I have been doing that for the last 12 months. Now is the time to make some extra cash, if possible.

Totally understandable Eddie.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I'm with ya buddy.

I can respect that and agree 100%....if it come to a game of golf or getting something my kids need or would like, well lets just say my kids win in the end!

I can respect that and agree 100%....if it come to a game of golf or getting something my kids need or would like, well lets just say my kids win in the end!

Usually I would jump all over playing with this group, but I have done an extreme amount if that this year. I just need to hit it at work a few weekends here before Christmas to cover everything. Plus, my game sucks right now. I need to get to the range, bad.

Still have few Idealgolfer deals to take care of. I ate the last one Don't plan on eating the last two though. Sky Creek and ???. Don't remember what the other one is right now. I guess I need to check on that one.

Still have few Idealgolfer deals to take care of. I ate the last one Don't plan on eating the last two though. Sky Creek and ???. Don't remember what the other one is right now. I guess I need to check on that one.

I have two also. Playing Lantana Monday then need to find time to play The Tribute

I have two also. Playing Lantana Monday then need to find time to play The Tribute

That sounds like fun.
Did I buy the Tribute? I think that is the other one I got. $75/80 deal, right?

Had a lot of fun at Lake Park this morning with mworsham and my neighbor Mickey. Those guys are better than I am but they didn't scoff too badly at my continually sliced drives :)

Good times, can't wait to do it again!

Not sure that is how "I" want to play that course. But I'm game for just about any condition. Like Sky creek last January.
Need to make sure the wind is blowing out of the north from across the lake and it's around 40degrees, then it will feel like an Open.......

I am really wanting to just get out and play. One round since the Vegas trip is not good. What is that, 6 weeks?

DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Played 18 this afternoon with the wife, her going with me was kind of an anniversary present. She mostly rode the cart while I played.
I'm really getting fond of Cleburne Golf Links, nice course, courteous staff & not terribly punishing on my normal miss.

IMG95201311109512054895942_zps11e70100.jpg

IMG95201311109512201095028_zps132b133b.jpg

Last edited:
Where are we playing Saturday?

I'm thinking Pecan Valley. If anyone has a better location please let me know. I want to make the tee times by tomorrow.

Just booked us at pecan valley river course for 845 and 852. There is a tournament that day that starts at 9 so we will be teeing off before the tournament gets started. If anyone thinks we should play somewhere else let me know so I can cancel the tee times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back