Discount for THPers: The Peoples Clubs

Uh Oh!!! Found this thread and think I have a Veylix Driver shaft in my future :)

Thanks THP, appreciate the info and discount

This really seems to be a trivial discount for the exposure given here. He does do good work and is good people, but he is getting lots of free eyeballs marketing for a very limited concession.

This really seems to be a trivial discount for the exposure given here. He does do good work and is good people, but he is getting lots of free eyeballs marketing for a very limited concession.

I kind of disagree. Mostly because when buying a shaft in addition to the discount he cuts it, installs the adapter and grip, and then it comes with free shipping and not having to pay sales tax.

I kind of disagree. Mostly because when buying a shaft in addition to the discount he cuts it, installs the adapter and grip, and then it comes with free shipping and not having to pay sales tax.

I would agree with you here. The tip, grip and install all is worth a decent amount, and Will does great work.

g
That is a good point,

On the other hand, many do not even offer a discount. I am happy to save any money.

Ordered my Even Flow Black shafts from The People's Clubs last night. $60 saved with the discount and free shipping to Hawaii? That's a win in my book!

Received my Atmos Blue 6X on Friday. Quality build and service from Will.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

my EF came with the grip upside down and the adapter 10 degrees open and it might even be a quarter inch short lol

oh well i can fix all that

my EF came with the grip upside down and the adapter 10 degrees open and it might even be a quarter inch short lol

That's one of the first builds from will's shop that I've heard ever come out not exactly as requested. I'm sure an email to him would get that cleaned up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's one of the first builds from will's shop that I've heard ever come out not exactly as requested. I'm sure an email to him would get that cleaned up.

I'm not too concerned. I did remeasure and it is the appropriate length

First build I've ever heard of being off from Will, and that goes back years of using him. Did you make specific instructions for how you wanted things aligned? Is the grip just logo down?

Yep, literally the very first I've heard of. I'd email him and I guarantee he'd take care of it, fast.

So grip upside down I am assuming you mean logo down? Which is more common than people realize I think (I always play logo down and know many that do) still if not requested I can see where it may bother some.

The question I have though is how can an adapter be 10 degrees open? How can it be open at all actually if it is not even in the head. Unless you had specific alignment instructions with the graphics

So grip upside down I am assuming you mean logo down? Which is more common than people realize I think (I always play logo down and know many that do) still if not requested I can see where it may bother some.

The question I have though is how can an adapter be 10 degrees open? How can it be open at all actually if it is not even in the head. Unless you had specific alignment instructions with the graphics

requested (MCC+4) grip up shaft down, Cobra Pro/+ adapter on flat standard

received grip down shaft down, adapter centered between settings (open face), it's like I got Bubba's buildsheet

but I can fix it if I feel like it

received grip down shaft down, adapter centered between settings (open face), it's like I got Bubba's buildsheet

So you didn't reach out to them? Will always responds within the hour when I need to ask about something, I'd bet anything they would handle this without flinching.

So you didn't reach out to them? Will always responds within the hour when I need to ask about something, I'd bet anything they would handle this without flinching.

Don't need to when I have toys like this

slide the grip off, re-tape, pull the adapter, re-epoxy

Interesting, that sucks but I am positive Will would take care of it very quickly if you hit him up. I would think it is something to do with the hosel on the cobra, if I change loft on mine the grip/logo are all cattywampus.

just want to give a HUGE shout out to will @ peoples club. he is building me a brand new driver and fairway wood with component aftermarket shafts that aren't available through either oem. he's hotmelting and swingweighting and generally letting me be a complete pain in the a$$, all the while being super professional, responsive and helpful. with the thp discount i'm only paying $50 more than if i went to the local big box and bought these straight off the rack in a stock setup.

will is the MAN!

just want to give a HUGE shout out to will @ peoples club. he is building me a brand new driver and fairway wood with component aftermarket shafts that aren't available through either oem. he's hotmelting and swingweighting and generally letting me be a complete pain in the a$$, all the while being super professional, responsive and helpful. with the thp discount i'm only paying $50 more than if i went to the local big box and bought these straight off the rack in a stock setup.

will is the MAN!

Will and I have done a bit of business this year and he has been fantastic to work with.
Even when things weren't quite right (It happens) he steps up and makes right, quickly.

Glad you have had what appears to be the same experience I've had.

two weeks from my initial "can you do this" email, to him shipping out the clubs. hope to have everything in hand early next week. cannot say enough good things about working with will.

two weeks from my initial "can you do this" email, to him shipping out the clubs. hope to have everything in hand early next week. cannot say enough good things about working with will.

What clubs are you getting done?

What clubs are you getting done?

m3 driver with nippon regio formula mb
rogue 5w with nippon regio formula b

Ordered a shaft with total tip trim of 1”. Shaft didn’t play as expected based on Cool Clubs fitting. Benched it after 3 rounds. About 6 months later I find out that the shaft was not tip trimmed at all - confirmed by Accra. Accra also said that it would play a full flex softer.

Wanted to email Will but feels odd since it has been a few months.

Other than this, all transactions with Will have been nice with great customer service.

Back