Do any new stand bags come with the single strap?

Revan

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm looking for a new bag, and every single stand bag I've seen in-store has the double strap with no option for a single strap. I don't like the double strap. The only time I carry my bag is from the car to the golf cart. Is there something I'm missing? Can I buy a single strap -or- turn the double into a single?

straps.png

I know several of the companies like Vessel, Stitch, and Jones have a single strap as an option still.

You can and I do buy single straps for my Vessel bags. I highly recommend it in fact. The two in the way is kind of annoying.

I know some of the larger hybrid type stand bags do such as the sun mountain c130 stand bag, and bag boy Chillier hybrid stand bag.

You can and I do buy single straps for my Vessel bags. I highly recommend it in fact. The two in the way is kind of annoying.

yeah the vessel single strap is a great option for a hybrid type bag that gets a lot of cart use.

I'm looking for a new bag, and every single stand bag I've seen in-store has the double strap with no option for a single strap. I don't like the double strap. The only time I carry my bag is from the car to the golf cart. Is there something I'm missing? Can I buy a single strap -or- turn the double into a single?

View attachment 9220259
When I look at a stand bag, I look to see if the straps are "Looped" to the bag or stitched on.
I only buy "Looped" ones and take the straps apart to make a single.
I make a single strap on my OGIO Woode Hybrid bag.
Also if you buy a Titleist stand bag, they give instructions on how to make a single strap.

When I look at a stand bag, I look to see if the straps are "Looped" to the bag or stitched on.
I only buy "Looped" ones and take the straps apart to make a single.
I make a single strap on my OGIO Woode Hybrid bag.
Also if you buy a Titleist stand bag, they give instructions on how to make a single strap.
I have been starting to look at just that. Stitched or loop. Was going to Jerry rig something.

Unfortunately options like vessel and stitch are out. Too expensive. Just had my 6-week old clubs stolen so I’m trying to save money where I can. $250 max.

Pretty sure callaway has options for single strap on many of it's bags. Most cart bags have the single strap as only option right?

The Callaway Optifit bags (Hyperlite Zero, Fairway C HD, Fairway C, Fairway +, and Fairway 14) have a single strap available for purchase:

Pretty sure callaway has options for single strap on many of it's bags. Most cart bags have the single strap as only option right?
There's a German phrase that translates to "two idiots, one thought" :ROFLMAO:

The new Ogio comes as a single strap i was just reading about it.

I know several of the companies like Vessel, Stitch, and Jones have a single strap as an option still.

I think Callaway has one with an optional single strap also. I have a Stitch and change the strap periodically.

I also went single strap on my vessel. Not fan of straps all over the place.

If you google "single strap golf bag" and go to the shopping tab, there are some well within your price range. You'll have weed through some sellers that have prices that are (or appear) too good to be true.

I just received an email about Budget Golf's bag sale. There are some very nice bags for great prices although I don't know if any are single strap.

I removed the strap from my Callaway Hyperlight to save a little weight.

The strap for my Sun Mountain 2.5+ is sewn in and can't be removed as easily.

yeah the cart bags have single strap but looking for something smaller

Sun mountain midstripe
wow beautiful bag. A little too expensive and I don't like the 4-way top. Wow the navy blue one might be my favorite bag ever.

My Titleist Links Legend bag came with an additional single strap and I use it all the time.

My Titleist Links Legend bag came with an additional single strap and I use it all the time.
Way out of my price range but really nice bag.

Sun Mountain Mid Stripe is available as Cart or Stand, 14 way or 6 way, dual or single strap...or both.
a778cf2c7176c47c41ef5dbd43d23669.jpg

3a129a753fe8b2f0bfb1703eb7a1f79c.jpg

I was really really close to getting the sun mountain mid stripe but decided on the Jones Trouper R. Is on sale for $154. 1699739624136.png

Back