Do you Clean Your Clubs?

I typically scrub them before I go play a round that I feel like I want to take seriously. But I dont clean them all the time.

I clean them before every round and before every practice session. Very rarely will I clean them right after

When on the range, I'll wipe clean once done with that club. When playing, after every shot. I mean, I'm not an animal!

Usually, not always though.

occasionally.
also, this is why God invented children.

I do, but not as much as some people do. I give them a good dawn + water scrub a couple of times a year and then clean the club face as necessary after my shots.

I wipe them after every shot, I clean them right before I take them to the store for trade in. That's about it.

Nope but I clean as I go so don't usually need to clean them after. I did after my last round because it was so wet and muddy. But that is not the norm.

I do however clean them after at the range because I end up with the mat on them and a wet towel doesn't always handle that mess.

I usually wipe them down and make sure the grooves are clean before a round. A full scrub down is reserved for when I go play at other courses or with new people.

Scrub, no. Wipe off with a damp cloth, yes. After just about every round.

Once in a while, I clean the grips with warm water, dish soap and nylon brush. Once in a while means maybe every dozen or so round in the sweaty summer, not very often at all during the winter.

I try to after each round but never go more than 2 without a nice cleaning

Nah. I just wait for the grooves to get completely clogged then I trade them in.

After every round with a nylon brush to clean the dirt and sand out of the grooves.

I'll give them a full clean every 2-3 rounds, but also keep them wiped down in between cleanings.

Actually my GrooveIt brush dies a fine job of cleaning the clubs during play. No need for special bathing sessions.

Probably every other round as I do a pretty good job on the course.

I would say I do a deep clean every month; I've started trying to make sure I clean my grips at the beginning of each month during the season so I will do the heads at the same time.

If I'm going on a trip then they definitely get a full cleaning before being packed into my travel bag

On course after every shot with wet towel and/or brush. Complete clean at home probably every 3 weeks.

I typically play wet, dewy mornings, so keeping them spotless is as simple as wiping them in the grass, and drying.
But if I play on a dry day, and there's a lot of dirt in the grooves, then I'll clean them before my next round.

But you'll usually find my clubs spotless.

Usually after every few rounds or so I'll sit down in the garage and clean them up. Nothing bothers me more than seeing dirt caked on them when I'm out on the course.

Always. I also regularly clean my grips and wash my golf gloves. It's amazing how much longevity you can get.

I hit them with the Groove-It Brush after a round or during a range session. Gets them clean enough for me.

Back