Do you Clean Your Clubs?

I clean them after every time I use them.

I clean them on course. Than every few rounds I will give a good thorough claening , & clean the grips with a dilute Dawn.
My dad used to clean his and put car wax on the steel shafts and the back of the blade heads.

depends how much I play, definitely before first round of season, and before every tournament.

Not every single round but definitely will if they are really dirty.

I'm pretty obsessive over it. Take care of your tools and they will take care of you.

I would say at least every other round I clean them up.

After 3 or 4 rounds I will give them a good soap & water wash down

I don't, my servants clean my gear while I eat creme brulee. Good golf is exhausting.

I dont mean after each shot, but rather do you take them after the round or before the next round and scrub them down?
I do not, until I hit my next shot with the club and clean it before I hit. Now if we have club cleaners on the carts I absolutely do. Lol

I wipe them down on course, as i'm playing.... if it's a particularly muddy day, i'll clean them with a brush and soapy water when i get home.
Clean clubs are happy clubs!

Yes and it would drive me nuts if I didn’t. Can’t let them just sit in the bag dirty, no way.

I play 3 times a week - if I took them out and gave them a thorough cleaning/scrubbing after each round it would almost be a part time job. :LOL:

I dont mean after each shot, but rather do you take them after the round or before the next round and scrub them down?
Hardly ever a full cleaning but wipe them down often as I play

I clean them after each shot so its not necessary to do after every round. Maybe once a month will give them a scrub and definitely before showing up at a THP experience. Wouldn't wanna ride in the same cart as JB with messy clubs

Usually only clean them thoroughly after a outdoors driving rang session. The place I usually go to has powered club cleaner that works well. Being that I hit indoors on the sim more now I don't have to clean them much.

I clean them after each round, just to get the dirt and grime off of them. Generally a wet soapy towel does the trick for me

Semi-related. A while back in casual conversation someone asked me, "so how often do you wash your Jeep?"

I just stared at them. The only thing that came to mind was, "what is this thing you call, 'wash'?"

Have a towel, will wipe them during a range session or round if need be. A proper wash - only when a towel wipe isn't getting the crud.

I wipe 'em down as I go. If I encounter mud or turf sticking to the clubface during a round the whole set gets a soak and scrub after I get home.

I also soak and scrub balls I plan to keep in service after every round, and inspect them as I dry them off with a towel.

At the end of the season, I scrub clubfaces and soles with Bar Keeper's Friend (BKF) liquid, and also wipe steel shafts down with the stuff, which instantly wipes away light corrosion.

I will say that looking at them I am definitely in need of a good cleaning after hitting balls Tuesday at the simulator. Probably will clean them before my next round.

Nylon brush on the course, after wet rounds, weekly, and right before any tourney.

not after each shot---but to the question yes after each round i clean them at home

Yes, usually do clubs every time then grips every few weeks or so.

The only time they get a proper cleaning is prior to resale.

I clean the grooves after every shot and then once every year (sometimes longer), I will give them a good cleaning.

I probably have not done it in actually close to 2 years now.

The club cleans them after every round, if I see any dirt in the grooves, I us a tee and wet towel to clean them. I take them home every two months to clean the grips

Back