Do You Like Team Golf?

I do enjoy playing team golf.

Im a fan of team golf. It adds another component to the match/competition. What is better that a multi-day team competition with varying formats.

interesting that everyone really enjoys team golf and competing as a team against a team...and when you look at the root for or against thread, no one really said they would root against anyone. Just interesting because team golf puts you in that scenario

I do, especially alternate shot

I prefer to play team golf over solo.

Absolutely love it.

It changes EVERYTHING, imo.

Most definitely. Absolutely love it. Always liked the fact that golf is you against the course, but when you can celebrate as a team in a victory makes it that much more special. Also if you lose, you're not an island you have a team to commiserate with.

Step Brothers Yep GIF by reactionseditor

I love it. Adds another dimension to an already fun competition

yes.
i've played on a weekly league team for years, and i keep going back. it's great to have a shared interest in how the other guys' matches go, and the camaraderie is even more important than whether we happen to win or lose. i prefer to play my own ball whenever possible, so i'm less interested in scramble team events.

yes I love it. especially an alt shot or bestball its awesome!

I LOVE playing team golf, which is one of the reasons I'm a part of THP. It's the only opportunity I have for team golf.

I also love watching team golf and watch all the college and USGA team events.

One Hundred Sgn GIF by SomeGoodNews

I played high school golf on a team but that is much more of an individual with a combined score deal. The THP team deal of shamble, best ball or other games is way more fun and interactive. It makes golf way better.

I love team golf, but for some reason, I seem to play worse than when I am just playing individually. I think that I worry about letting others down and put too much pressure on myself.

my favorite kind of golf is team golf.

Even when we play just the four of us, we almost always play teams, whether it's better ball or some type of scramble.

Love Team Golf

Yes, love it

Absolutely. It's really fun way to take on some competition. It adds a different perspective to taking on a golf course. As some formats of Team golf really let you play to each others strength.

I’ve enjoyed the partners I’ve had in events ten fold, but I enjoy the single aspect more.
You clearly need to learn how to grab coattails better

Most definitely. Absolutely love it. Always liked the fact that golf is you against the course, but when you can celebrate as a team in a victory makes it that much more special. Also if you lose, you're not an island you have a team to commiserate with.
Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Apparently I need to play more golf with THPers. I absolutely love playing team golf. If that gets offered in the first team I’m in.

That said, if I float it at times I get a lot of disinterest or “I want to play my game”.

That’s boring imho

Back