Do You Like Team Golf?

Yes, I think team golf is a great bonding experience. Both with your partners, but even the opponents as well.

very much so!

Just wanted to add that an individual THP event would be bizarre to me.

I enjoy it and generally think its pretty fun when you add a team element to an individual sport.

Absolutely, some of the best times I've had on a golf course were part of a team related event. Various charity scrambles, club events or our annual work Friday-before-Memorial-Day shamble are always a good time.

Yeah. It’s nice having a partner to pick you up. Takes some pressure off too.

Yes, I absolutely love it. I love the comradery that it involves. I'm probably not the norm but I actually really like playing alternate shot. I know that wasn't the question. I love the trying to get us back in it feeling after my partner puts us in a bad spot. Or if I put us in the bad spot, relying on my partner to come through. Then the joy we both feel once we have succeeded.

I've only played as a team in THP experiences and I loved every second of it.

I do, yes. I’ve always played team sports so being able to be part of a team in golf just adds another level of fun.

Team golf is awesome. Adds a few more layers to the event both during and the lead up

Team golf is a ton of fun but still requires great individual play to do well.

I love playing team golf. Shamble is probably my favorite but scrambles and Ryder cup type events are all awesome.

No, I love it.

Yes I enjoy playing and watching it

Love it. It adds an entirely different level of strategy.

I love playing team golf. The change of playing solo and going out with a partner in any of the formats and trying to win is fun for me.

I’ve only had the opportunity to play in one team event and absolutely loved it

Yes, so far my experience with team golf has been great.

Yes i do!

Back