Do You Like To Compete?

Yes I love to compete on the course. As a still active athlete I want to win at everything I do so I am always competing. Now that is good thing but also a bad thing at times. It has caused me great joy and brought on unneeded frustration on the course. I don't think I have ever gone to the course to play with someone saying this is just a fun round, I want to win.

I love to compete, especially when playing friends.

Nope, not even a little, it's a part of the game that I doubt will ever interest me.

Not every round but yes I do love competition on the course.

I love competition whenever it happens, in golf, I really love the pressure. Can show how good your game really is

I love competition in just about everything, especially golf. I'll admit there are times when I get a little overly competitive, but that's usually when I'm playing with somebody else that likes to talk trash.

I look forward every year to playing in tournaments with my brother. There is nothing better than that feeling of butterfly's in your stomach before teeing off.

Not only to I like I, I love it !

I don't dislike it, but I don't have the skill set to really enjoy it in most cases. I did a match play tournament earlier this year and had fun playing against someone with a similar handicap. I didn't enjoy competing against a single digit capper much though.

I enjoy scrambles a lot, but I don't play them to win.

yes, being able to compete with myself drives my love for golf

I much prefer Saturday comp to any other day of the week. Sure its great to get out with mates just for a hit, but Saturday comp every shot really means something.

Theres nothing better than competition. But it is mentally draining, so i dont do it too often.

~Rock

Competition on the golf course is secondary for me to fun*. I like to enjoy myself and the game is a stress reliever for me.

*Except for when it comes to beating Ohio, then win at all costs.

I think I remember a time in September we both had the competitive juices flowing on a pretty sweet golf course.

I like to make it competitive for sure. Whether I'm playing with others or as a single. A little competition keeps my find focus and I like that.

Oh and winning is always fun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Golf is a never ending competition, you against the course. I have a buddy that is so focused on beating me every round that he routinely implodes, he stresses over the score on every hole. Me I write the score down on the card and forget it.

Back