Do you put head covers back on after every shot?

The driver headcover comes off and stays off after the first time I use it. Putter, hybrid, and 3W all get recovered after each use.

I ride and I may carry the club without its headcover until I get to my next shot, but then I put the headcover on before I place it back in the bag.

Driver comes off and and stays off after first use. Everything else, including putter, immediately goes back on.

^^^^^this^^^^

Yes my covers for my woods and putter go on every time.

If I am walking I usually always put the covers back on after each shot. When riding sometimes I just leave them in the cart.

yes, I try to protect my clubs whenever possible!

Always back on for me.

Most of the time. Sometimes I leave the driver off for a couple of holes.

always for me too, why bother having headcovers if you're not gonna use them?

I put them on after each shot, usually after a quick wipe down or at least cursory glance to make sure there isn't anything on there that should be.
This

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yes, every shot. I have them on all my irons too. I take off the iron covers and put in my back pocket. Put it back on for the walk back to cart or bag and it doesn't take any more time. I invested plenty into them so I want to protect them. The M2 driver and woods can get dings in the white paint very easily so I do what I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After every shot, after wiping if need be. I've found it does not affect pace of play especially when walking.

Driver cover comes off and is left in the car, that club doesn't need protection on the course, the head doesn't touch anything.

3W, hybrid and putter covers stay on all the time, because I don't want them damaged from hitting the irons, and I don't like the sound of the FW metals clanging around.

Headcovers go back on after every shot regardless of whether I am walking or riding. I tried taking them off for a round that I was riding, but it bothered me that they weren't on and I haven't tried it again.

If I'm riding, driver cover stays off. If I'm walking, all headcovers get replaced (I don't have iron covers).

Always put them back on.

Mostly leave them off during the round. I make sure I don't bang them around. I have an Org 15 so it keeps them separated nicely.

Woods: cover back on after every shot
Irons; no covers
Putter: no cover at this time, but when I had one, it was back on after the hole was completed.

Back on after every shot. I walk 95% of the time. Too much clatter, plus I'd end up losing them.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Always back on

If it's not an iron or wedge, after every shot.

If I'm walking (most of the time I am), headcover goes back on after every shot.

On the occasions that I ride, I leave the driver headcover off but everything else stays on.

doesn't really matter to me. I try and put my driver cover back on otherwise it's whatever lol

Used to replace all headcovers but with my new QO14 bag, the putter cover stays off.

For more coincidence than bag design, my putters plumber's neck just happens to lock itself in under the putter well's lip. It doesn't bounce around so the cover stays off.

Back