Do you rep your school or team on the course?

I've got a towel. I also have a bag but haven't used it in about a year and half after getting my Morgan Cup bag and then my Mizuno bag at the VC.

Just a PLNU towel on the bag - was on the baseball team

Last edited:
I have an Arsenal putter cover in the "Bruised Banana" classic away kit design. Couldn't quite go for the driver headcover - certainly wouldn't wear the golf polo in the same design at my local club.....

arsenal-cover.jpgarsenalbruisedbanana_1200x1200.jpg

I have an Auburn putter cover I got from the Auburn University Golf Club. I don’t really wear team shirts or hats on the course though.

I have a Washington National's putter cover commemorating their WS. I don't use it. Have a George Mason driver cover, don't use it either.

So, no.

I have some polos from my WVU club team days. Had a nice Titleist hat as well that I've managed to ruin washing it. Can't find those suckers anymore.

Well, when you originate from the Continent that holds the Ryder Cup, why not make that visible.

My putter grip is a blue/yellow Ryder Cup Superstroke and my driver headcover has the cross of St. George.

Everton FC driver cover, used to have a putter cover but someone list it when they borrowed the spare bag, have an EFC polo that will get out occasionally. Didn't go to college and we don't do the support like you do here in the US.

A cart bag similar to this one. a slightly different model, but essentially the same. A big Cooler Pocket and lots of cubbies. A gift from one of my buddies... I do NOT use it around the Boston Area...

NYG.png

Back