Do you rep your school or team on the course?

I’m generally not a fan of repping sports teams while on the course, but I’ve softened a bit on this recently. Headcovers are still a no, but something like a ball marker, divot tool or towel has become acceptable for me.

I may wear the color, but no logo so that would be a no

I have one shirt with small logo on it that I wear periodically.

Not one single bit. Nothing against them, but I feel they have done less for my professional career than SHRM and last I checked they don't have anything golf related.

No I don't have anything is wear on the course from my school or schools I support

I wear a lot of UW Badger gear

No here as well

I have a Patriots hat and Ball marker I will wear. I do have a Patriots Polo but that is it for clothing.
I removed the Goat 12 Headcover when the Traitor left! :ROFLMAO:

Nope. Most of MN sports are dumpster fires.... Wouldn't want that bad luck hanging over my head as I have enough going through it during a round anyways.

Not regularly, but I do have Purdue shirts on a lot when playing.

On occasion. I like the MLB Titleist hats (Mets), and if get custom golf balls they usually say Go Big Blue for the NY Giants.

Memphis Tigers headcover on the 3 wood.

I do not.

Always wear the family crest when I can IMG_8935.jpeg

Absolutely. I’m a proud graduate of the University of Texas

Texas Football GIF by Texas Longhorns

I have a polo and a 1/4 zip from my college that I wear.

I occasionally rep a team I like, always clothing if I do.

There are guys in my group that rep colleges, from all of their equipment to everything they wear. Crazy!

Only reference I wear when practicing/playing is my THP GOLF ball cap.

I have Green Bay Packers sweatshirt, and the real deal Cubs Jacket. Never gets cold enough around here to wear them.

Back