Do you rep your school or team on the course?

Bryndom

2023 Grandaddy X!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 15
Do you play or wear or accessorize with your teams colors or logo on the course?

Nope

Nope, don’t really have a team or school to rep. I sometimes wear socks the company I work for gave us with their logo on them. In general I’m not a ‘logo’ guy.

Nope.

I didn't go to college (beyond one semester) so nothing of my own to rep. Both our kids graduated from NC State, though. I do have a State visor and golf polo that I'll wear infrequently (but never at the same time).

I don't find a lot of Lehigh University swag for the golf bag.

My Astros headcover is always on my 3w.

Yup. #GoBlue!

No.

Yes very much so.

Nope

Yep, carry bag is the beautiful green & gold of BU

Last edited:
Kinda not really. I prefer red and blue in my stuff because they were my high school’s colors. So in a way I do, but outside of that nope.

Seeing as I only graduated high school, that would be a no for me. I'm not sure they even have Port Moody Blues logo'd golf stuff?

No I do not. Used to have some KU headcovers, but haven't repped them in probably 5 years.

No. Where I'm from originally, we don't really do that with sports teams. Sport at University is a lot different than College here so it's not a thing either.

I wear a White Sox hat probably every other time I play. I also have a couple of Sox polos in the shirt rotation.

Nope.

No school stuff but I got an Anaheim Ducks driver headcover from my THP Secret Santa. Used it today!

I have a WSU Cougar Head cover for my driver but it still has the tag on it and I have never used it. If I play with any of my UW Husky friends I may put it on just to annoy them.

Cougar Head Cover.jpg

No. I don't. I've got a Carolina Panthers ball marker but that's not repping... it's in my pocket most of the time.
No one has heard of Saint Leo University and if they have, there aren't any polos or anything readily available.

Once in a while I do.

Use a Red Sox ball marker about half of the time and have a Red Sox SuperStroke putter grip on one of my putters. Also have Red Sox wood headcovers I use occasionally.

Back