Templet0n

washed...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
snow..
Not steam room. Hot dry sauna.

I love it. It feels great. I think it is super relaxing. I am skeptical of many of the so called benefits. I just think the heat is soothing, and it feels good. That is benefit enough for me.

anything else is just anecdotal and problem only real in one’s head.

Love a sauna. Steam is better though.

I’m looking forward to the Lifetime opening up right near me, it has sauna and steam room and I’ll take advantage

Absolutely! Almost got a home sauna for my 30th birthday, but settled on a SkyTrak instead.

I love saunas and steam rooms. Don't have access to them very often but I use them on when I have a chance

Absolutely nothing like a good sauna

69905750477__466B34A7-B1AC-4F08-AE77-738F81498907.jpeg

Welcome.

(Infrared about 7 different programs - gets about 140 degrees. But no steam or mold. Yes, when it gets to 140F, you sweat.

Last edited:
When I was 18, we were at Copper Mountain and there were two naked women from Europe in the sauna - both very attractive. It was the best sauna ever.

Not at all. I run hot all the time as it is. I find saunas to be suffocating.

I love saunas and steam rooms. Don't have access to them very often but I use them on when I have a chance
The gym I go to has one. I am in it at least once a week. I stay in it till I feel like I am going to pass out. Then jump out and take a cold shower..

Not steam room. Hot dry sauna.

I love it. It feels great. I think it is super relaxing. I am skeptical of many of the so called benefits. I just think the heat is soothing, and it feels good. That is benefit enough for me.

anything else is just anecdotal and problem only real in one’s head.
Dude, a hot dry room is not a sauna !!!

A sauna is a steam bath.

My family is Finnish and we all have them in our homes

here's my last 2 324C07A3-2FC4-4537-A6BE-1A0EEF92948B.jpegDE2C78DB-6257-4679-B27B-C770BBD132BB.jpeg

The gym I go to has one. I am in it at least once a week. I stay in it till I feel like I am going to pass out. Then jump out and take a cold shower..
A couple of the gyms here have them too but the distance from our house doesn’t make it super feasible to choose. I keep trying to convince my wife to switch though lol

Dude, a hot dry room is not a sauna !!!

A sauna is a steam bath.

My family is Finnish and we all have them in our homes

here's my last 2 View attachment 9168151View attachment 9168152
Whatever. This is what I know. Right or wrong. A sauna is dry and steam room is wet. Saunas are wood, steam rooms are tile. Saunas are awesome, steam rooms are gross.

call it whatever you want.

Haven't been in one in a while, but I love them.

In my 20s, we used to go drinking then go back to my apartment complex, get in the sauna until we were dripping sweat, then run outside and jump into the unheated swimming pool - in winter. Instant temperature change of about 120 degrees, full body rush when you hit that cold water! Probably not such a great idea in retrospect, but felt good at the time.

Wife's family has a wide fired one at their cabin in the mountains. At some point, I will build one at our house, but damn cedar is expensive!

Too many times for wrestling

Haha. Ignorance is bliss 👌🏻
Ok.. I guess. I have never heard it called anything other than a sauna. If you Google sauna. This is what comes up. I am not trying to be a jerk or even argue about this. No need to for condescension..

Big fan of saunas. It’s on my list to build a wood fired sauna in my backyard.

Back