Do you Still Listen to the Radio?

Yes. When I drive to and from work sports talk radio is a staple.

Yes I do.

I dropped Sirius/XM a couple of years ago. Listen to FM 75% and AM talk radio in the morning for traffic and weather 25%. Don't miss Sirius/XM.

yup

It's funny because i have receive soooo many offers from Sirius as well as 3month free trial. I dont use my car aside from literally golf commute. I've been podcasting, audio books and Spotify in the yard.

Corona killed the radio star!

When I have to drive to the office I listen to the news in the morning, until it gets too repetitive and annoying, then I switch to my own music. On the way home I'll listen to a bit of talk radio, until it gets too repetitive and annoying, then back to my tunes.

I listen to sports talk radio 80% of the time I'm in my car.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I dropped Sirius/XM a couple of years ago. Listen to FM 75% and AM talk radio in the morning for traffic and weather 25%. Don't miss Sirius/XM.
I dropped Sirius/XM a few years ago also, don't miss them one bit. I thought their music playlists were complete garbage. I listen to FM in the car, Apple Music on my phone pretty much everywhere else.

All i listen to in my car is FM radio stations; i have 8 pre-set buttons that i switch between so i don't have to listen to commercials (all 8 are Classic Rock or 70s & 80s or Oldies).

I listen to the college radio station for the college that I work at. Half decent music, but it is a training radio station for students, so the djs super suck lol.

Other than that, at home I listen to a local country station (the kid likes it, and I have listened to an absurd amount of country since he was born), and CBC for news on the hour.

The local morning drive team is pretty good, so I listen to them at home or at work. Our office space, when there, is so noisy I leave either AM/FM talk or an FM classical playing through my headphones. Evening drive is either AM/FM talk or XM NFL or PGA talk.

Very rare that I listen to regular radio. Usually I have the XM on.

Not very often honestly. Lots of podcasts and audio books.

Today, it dawned on me that I haven't heard an AM or FM radio broadcast in years. I've had Sirius/XM in my car for 5 or 6 years, and when I'm not listening to that I'm either streaming or listening to the music library on my phone/computer.

Do you still listen to the radio?
Everyday.

I do everyday as well. Like @jdtox mention the cost of XM is not worth it as I have an 8-10 minute drive to work. I used to wholesale cars and XM was awesome when I was in my vehicle for hours in a day.

I listen to a local talk radio station out of Austin. They guys in the morning are conservative and give a lot of common sense takes on what is going on. The afternoon varies between a sports show, a finance show, and a real estate show. They used to have a couple of liberal guys on in that time slot but it changed about 3 months ago. Overall it helps keep me informed about what's going on in Austin and the surrounding areas. They do have a golf show in the afternoon on either Saturday or Sunday, or maybe both.

Always have the radio on while driving. Mostly talk radio or sports talk radio.

I honestly haven't tuned into terrestrial radio on purpose since about 99-2000 when I discovered internet radio. Never cared since. I also have a rather large music collection at home so I just switch out albums in the car every now and then.

Xm radio I do, local no. All it is, is talk radio and commercials. I get thats how they get paid, but I dont need to know about a certain business how they are the greatest thing ever 20 times a day

soooo many offers from Sirius as well as 3month free trial.
Yeah, they hate it when you pull their plug. They keep sending me offers for 6 or 12 months for more than we were paying before we dropped them. :unsure:

All i listen to in my car is FM radio stations; i have 8 pre-set buttons that i switch between so i don't have to listen to commercials (all 8 are Classic Rock or 70s & 80s or Oldies).
👆👆👆 My pre-sets are pretty much all rock (classic or otherwise). Commercial comes on and it's a button press to the next preset. If I hit a rough spot where I can't find something good for a minute then it's streaming from a USB stick until I decide to try the next preset...

In my truck I listen to Sirius/XM all the time. In my wife's care I listen to FM radio.

My presets are a mix of classic rock, country, oldies and one that's a lot of '80s music. I have to turn knobs in the wife's car, hers are mostly current top 40 pop/dance/R&B stuff. It gets changed as soon as I get in the car! :LOL:

Very briefly most days (less than a minute) but occasionally if there is a good song on I will listen instead of switching over to my phone via blutooth.

Other than an Ole Miss game I’m not attending it’s only NPR and Mississippi Public Radio. I haven’t listened to music on the car radio in a long, long time. I’ve had Sirius/XM for 15+ years.

Back