Do you Still Listen to the Radio?

Space Bandito

Baguette
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
2 Children
Today, it dawned on me that I haven't heard an AM or FM radio broadcast in years. I've had Sirius/XM in my car for 5 or 6 years, and when I'm not listening to that I'm either streaming or listening to the music library on my phone/computer.

Do you still listen to the radio?

Yep whenever I'm in my car. I only drive a short distance to work so the cost of XM isn't worth it to me even though it is nice on road trips. I listen to mainly sports talk radio.

I listen to our CO public radio station every time I'm in the car. No commercials and eclectic music

Rarely. I will listen to talk radio about 1/4 of the time. Usually it is Sirius/XM.

I listen to the radio on the way to work and back everyday. Local station owned by Stephen King.
If going for a drive or just tooling around than I usually do some Pandora or something.

I listen to the radio everyday in the morning and Sirius XM in the afternoon.

Sirius XM nearly all the time.

Rarely some am radio for Baylor/high school sports.

No commute + No sports = me not listening to the radio

talk radio every time i’m in the car by myself. usually sports, sometimes politics for a good chuckle.

I have a Morning show that I listen to every day as I am working via a podcast. It isn’t on the radio when I listen but it is a radio show.

I listen to the radio in the car. Sports, Sports talk or an oldies music station.

I listen to local sports radio or podcasts most the time.

I'll see your "listen to the radio" and raise you "I listen to AM 1000 on my way to and from work every day". Love some conservative talk radio.

I don't listen to any commercial music stations. I do listen to talk radio a lot on both over the air and Sirius XM as well as 4 or 5 podcasts. As far as music I listen to my music or IHeart stations I've set up.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I have a short commute. I like sports talk in the morning on FM. Local show in the morning gives me a good chuckle. In the afternoon usually whatever podcast or pandora station stays on. The 15 minutes on the road is pretty much the only time I listen to AM/FM.

Listen to the radio every day on my commute to and from work.

I listen to live game radio broadcasts, but so so through apps.

SiriusXM for me. Had it in various vehicles for almost 15 years... AM/FM isn’t enjoyable here. All 2 stations.

Sirius in cars.
I stream a local live radio station at work on my computer.
Pandora at home.

So yeah half my day at the least.

Only when I drive the truck with no SiriusXM receiver. There's a decent classic country station over in Louisiana we can get, old school static and all.

Since Boortz retired, I don't listen to much talk radio anymore.

I'd rather stab pencils in my ears than listen to sports talk or new country radio.

Back