Do you watch sports on multiple screens at the same time?

camden_kid

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
My friend watches Jets games (sadly he's a fan) on the main TV screen and Red Zone on an another screen next to it. I think this is bonkers but I also know it's not uncommon for folk to watch sports on multiple screens at the same time.

Do you?

I've been known to have a phone or tablet going in addition to a TV.

Yup, usually big TV and laptop.

Absolutely I do. The more screens the better.

Back when I was a young bachelor I had 4 TVs set up in my living room with Sunday ticket. I setup 3 coax cables to go into the living room and had 3 DirecTV boxes and one TV on antenna. It was a great setup that lasted about 3 years. When I needed at 5th game sometimes I had the iPad going with a game as well. Things have changed since then but if I could watch on multiple TV's I would.

Yes sir

Only if I'm sitting at a bar

Nah I can only concentrate on one at a time :ROFLMAO:

I just miss all of the action on all screens and hope for the replays. =P
Exactly. Trying to watch multiple hockey games is pretty difficult ;)

No

Not on a regular basis but it does happen sure

My wife has a picture of me watching sports on three different screens.

No , I don’t bet etc on sports games
Enjoy and focus on singular game .
The other games etc can be given consideration and viewing after the one that has my undivided attention

I usually do PIP on my tv in the main room. it's 80" so not too bad. When I am working in my home office it's usually just one thing on and most of the time it's soccer.

Yes, I have five tvs on my main wall and another back by the game area to watch sports on Sundays.

I don't think I could go back to only watching football on one tv during the main slate of games Sunday.

Nope, just one IMG_4479.jpeg

I don't do it often but I will when there's different sports on that I am interested in. For example Sunday night football and a NBA game or something. TV will have football on and the iPad will have bball.

Back