Do You Wear a Watch While You Play?

Always. And my wedding ring. It’s a non issue for me.

I used to wear a watch, but the apple kept getting the side button depressed during the swing....Alexa would say, "I didn't get all of that". so i stopped wearing it, I too always wear my wedding ring...

A garmin watch, which also has gps for distance.

I have tried a regular watch, gps watch and Apple Watch and cannot get used to wearing them while playing. Odell Beckham is my hero.

I dont wear one anymore but back when I wore a watch, I did. I found that it actually kind of helped to prevent me from cupping my left wrist.

I wear a Garmin S60 when golfing. Don't wear a watch otherwise.

No watch, no ring. I am curious about the WHOOP training band that is worn on the wrist, and as such would be willing to try wearing that while playing.

I don’t really have any reason as to why I don’t wear a watch or ring, just what I am used to.

No watch, no rings.

I play most of my rounds with my Apple watch on. I don't necessarily use it for anything other than to see messages throughout the round. It's never really bothered me.
Yeah, and you get to track your activity which is sweet. (y)

Yeah, and you get to track your activity which is sweet. (y)

Absolutely. That way I don't feel nearly as guilty downing a post round bowl of ice cream when see how active I was :).

I don't wear a watch while playing. I don't like anything on my wrists while playing.

I wear a golf buddy wtx watch while playing for distance, etc. lightweight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Apple Watch for me...feels weird without a watch when I’ve forgotten it a couple times

I wear a watch just about everywhere except on the course. I've tried a couple times and just can't do it. It's distracting.

Yes, Garmin GPS watch.

Garmin GPS watch whilst on the course for me

I always wear my Garmin S60, even to work and the gym

I haven’t worn a watch since I first started carrying a mobile device (a pager, probably) in the late 90s.

Yes I almost always wear a watch.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

No but I haven’t worn a watch at anytime for about 30 years.

It feels uncomfortable so no, I don't play or practice with one on.

I wear a GPS watch. I had a clip on GPS, but when I lost it, and the $500 it cost, I switched. I was very apprehensive about having something on my wrist and it bothering me, but it never has. NOw, I feel naked without it.

That being said, I played my first round with a range finder. That helped a lot, but I only use it to shoot the flag once, then compare that distance to the watch, and use the watch for the rest of the hole.

i.e. Watch says 250. Rangefinder says 245. OK, hole is 5 yards shorter than the watch says.

I wear my apple watch when playing. Before I had an Apple Watch I would actually take my normal watch off when playing golf. Now I need credit for all those steps, lol.

I don't currently - I was wearing a GPS watch for a while, that is in for repair, I will start wearing it again when I get it back.

Lost my range finder so have been playing a little blind, so it should be good to get comfortable having information again.

just can't wear a watch. I have tried numerous times (regular watch, fitbit, gps) but they all moved or twisted or slid some time during my swing. I found it very distracting I was always putting it back in place.

I don't wear a watch on or off the golf course. I always have my iPhone in pocket so a watch would be redundant.

I generally keep my wedding ring on to play golf but when the (minor) arthritis in my knuckles is bothering me it's more comfortable to stick it in my golf bag until after the round.

Back