Do You Wear Non-Golf Specific Hats When Playing?

I typically wear a golf related hat but have been known to wear non-golf related items in the past. I guess it really depends on what I grab as I head out the door

Yes, Sometimes depends on colors usually.

Unless wearing a non-golf toque in cold weather (fall/early spring) or a wide brimmed hat (sun block) most of my golf hats including a bucket hat are golf related.

I'll wear both styles. I even wear my palm leave hat that was made while on vacation in Cancun.

I prefer no hat, but my dermatologist doesn't agree with me...........LOL

So I'll be wearing my Shelta Condor hat a lot more, plain gray

I don't own any hats that aren't golf hats so the answer for me is nope.

All the time.
Mostly sports team, my company, or whatever hat matches my specific outfit I am wearing that day.

Attachments

• IMG_4647.jpeg
    IMG_4647.jpeg
    153.8 KB · Views: 0
No. Used to not wear a hat at all and changed that to a cowboy type palm hat.

Now I wear wide brimmed Dormie and Ballyhack hats.

Golf hats for me most of the time.

Some are golf related hats, some are just plain baseball caps that go with my clothes. In crappy weather sometimes I wear a hat like Caddyshack's Carl Spackler. I was once gifted with a Titleist Pro V1 hat, but at my handicap I wouldn't wear that . . .

I don’t bc the only time I really wear a hat is for golf and they are all golf related. If we are talking winter beanies, then my answer changes.

Nope. Always specific hats worn for that particular sport. Golf, golf hats ... fishing, fishing hats .... hunting, hunting/camo hats, baseball/football games .... team specific hat
Similar here - golf baseball caps for golf, fishing brand for fishing.

I do tend to wear non-golf bobble hats when it is cold on the range but that probably doesn't count, and they don't have obvious non-golf logos on them...

Yes, got a nice blue Fox Racing hat, nice gray Rip Curl one, nice to change it up.

Most of the time, no. The only exception would be if I wore a Chiefs or Royals hat.

Other than beanies in the cold, no. I sweat enough that my golf hats take a pretty good beating. I do have some golf hats that I wear when I'm not golfing though.

Usually golf related but also sports teams, my company hat, or ones I picked up on vacations. It's more about fit and comfort for me.

Yes and no, but my goto is a bridgestone golf specific boonie hat.

Yes, I usually pick up a hat when we go on vacation and will wear that for the summer switching it with golf specific hats during the season. Usually it's worn during leagues.

I do not. If I saw a hat I loved that was not golf related, I would, but that has not happened.

Not often, but I can't say never.

Sometimes.

IMG_2478.jpeg

Both wear them and also wear non-golf specific hats

I wear White Sox and Bears hats about as much as golf related hats. Maybe not as much the way they played last year.

Back