Do You Wear Non-Golf Specific Hats When Playing?

A couple: a generic Adidas ball cap, and an Aussie Chiller ball cap with no logo on the crown.

Occasionally. Maybe 10% of the time. Usually a Cincinnati Reds or University of Kentucky baseball cap

Usually I guess. I have some sport agnostic Adidas hats I wear, not sure if that counts. They fit just right so I stock up on them.

My golf hat is disgusting, it’s from a Golf Forum and it stays in my bag. I’ve been wearing it since 2005.

At one time it was white.

I honestly don’t know if I own a hat that’s not golf related at the moment….

Ok I’m dumb haha. I have three hats from my high school that I work at. But usually those stay at the school and only for outdoor events.

Maybe a few times years ago, but definitely not since I've joined THP

I have baseball caps from when I coached my son years ago in Little League. Dodgers, Rays, Cubs. I'm a die hard Met fan LOL! The only hat I wont wear is a Yankee hat

Yes, sometimes a Phillies hat or Brooklyn Nets hat.

Yes, definitely. Most Seattle Mariners and WSU Cougars, but not exclusively. I'd say 40-50% of my hats are golf branded.

Sure do, usually are but have too many hats and alot aren't golf related.

My typical golf hat is an Aussie chiller (baldness, fair Irish skin and sun don’t mix well).

On overcast or cooler Spring or Autumn days, I may wear my everyday hat, a scally cap.

Not often. I have a couple under armor hats and a mission bucket hat and I would consider those non golf but have worn them both golfing.

I wear a Tilley hat any time I'm outdoors in the sun. Mostly that's golf as I don't do a lot of non-golf outdoor activities. But it's not a golf hat, it's a hat to keep the sun off me. On days I don't play golf I walk in the neighborhood, it's the same hat those days.

P.S. When I say "Tilley hat" that means any one of the three Tilley hats I own.

No i don't even but no golf specific hats anymore.

Brewers and Packers hats have been worn on the course. Yes, non-golf specific hats.

I mix it up, if it fits the look, it gets the call. Golf related or not. I will say, I do try and go golf related first when on the course, if I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title has the question.
Yes. I have several golf specific hats that I wear on and off the course but I prefer logo free bucket hats when I play.

Yep, all the time...

I have a Melin hat that I wear in the spring and early summer and fall that is super easy to clean when I'm done with a round, as I'm a huge head sweater.

I use a Shelta Seahawk in the summer to keep the sun off my face and neck, dane as the Melin, super easy to clean and does a great job.

Golf hats unless the browns are playing in the fall and I don't do golf specific beanies....

I have a dozen caps and one Titleist bucket hat for the summer but my fav cap says "Bad vibes" 2nd fav is a cap from Paris 👍

Detroit Tigers old English D hat. Even my Titleist hat my kid got me is a Tigers hat.
Season ticket holder, I have been a Tigers fan since I was a kid and Al Kaline roamed right field.

Back