Doc Crow’s -What Are You Ordering

Mmaynard11

Grandaddy Captain Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Here in Louisville and headed out for a bite. Let’s hear it THP what are you ordering?

Also what bourbon are you going with?

E6CDCCA4-8CBB-4969-B74A-E37A60BFD59B.jpeg
4CDEAEEE-2470-4C4B-A77E-770D2611E629.jpeg
392A6261-06C2-4C51-AAA0-4FF768DDC76D.jpeg
7B070303-82FB-4686-952A-73D639FC11C3.jpeg

It’s a good restaurant, but visiting KY and not eating a Hot Brown?

Such a great spot downtown. I'm going fried oysters, beer cheese and chips and the Fried pork sandwich. Then spending waaaaaaaayyyyyy too much on bourbon.

Maybe I need to go somewhere else

Smokehouse Sampler.
Key Lime pie.

Such a great spot downtown. I'm going fried oysters, beer cheese and chips and the Fried pork sandwich. Then spending waaaaaaaayyyyyy too much on bourbon.

This is a VERY solid plan!

I think you can give him a pass since it is summer and hot out. Save it for a winter trip.

Short rib

Beef short rib and the sundae.

Which Whiskey Flight?
image.jpg

I think you can give him a pass since it is summer and hot out. Save it for a winter trip.
I will be stopping there after my meeting tomorrow.

It's a small world!

Peerless is a Louisville bourbon and the small batch select is awesome

image.jpg
Just a little pork rinds.

5F5A1498-D834-4B18-A827-C052BC4E3DC8.jpegWent with the Green Label. Only had one of these the other flights I had multiple on each.

Oh man there are a solid 7 options on that menu that appeal but I'd go with the Smokehouse Sampler with the half rack of ribs.
It's probably a good thing I never eat there because having to choose one off that menu would be damn near impossible for me 🤣

Oh man there are a solid 7 options on that menu that appeal but I'd go with the Smokehouse Sampler with the half rack of ribs.
It's probably a good thing I never eat there because having to choose one off that menu would be damn near impossible for me 🤣
It was tough I went outside the box on this one.

How fun the ladies that sat down next to me were sipping on a pour of St Augustine Bourbon. I look over and say that’s a good one. They said yeah we are from St Augustine. I mean come on…😂😂😂.

They said are you from there…I said no Alaska.

Back