JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Located in West End, NC, Dormie Club is host to two different THP Experiences this year.

Screen Shot 2022-06-20 at 2.23.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-20 at 2.25.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-20 at 2.24.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-20 at 2.23.40 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-20 at 2.27.01 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-20 at 2.27.36 PM.png

This is one gorgeous place and home to Shaft up 3......So Excited for this one

Absolutely cannot wait! Looks like a gem!

6,883 and 138 slope! Not Victoria National hard but still incredibly hard!

I was telling my dad about the upcoming experience there. He reminded me that he played there right after it opened and the pro shop was in a trailer. Things have changed a little bit since that time.

Those Experiences will be great follows, be even better to be there to experience it in person (come on Shaft-Up #3 entry!), but if a couple of folllows is all I can get I'll take it!

That is absolutely gorgeous! :love::love:

• Admin
This is one gorgeous place and home to Shaft up 3......So Excited for this one

Two Experiences are there, Budget Championship is before Shaft up.

Absolutely cannot wait! Looks like a gem!

6,883 and 138 slope! Not Victoria National hard but still incredibly hard!

We wont be playing it from there haha.

I was telling my dad about the upcoming experience there. He reminded me that he played there right after it opened and the pro shop was in a trailer. Things have changed a little bit since that time.
So much has changed in the last few years there.

Shaft Up #3 and The Budget Championship attendees are some lucky THPers!! Course looks like a dream

Seriously, I just want to hit a drive on whatever hole the third picture is. PURE 🔥

Looks fantastic, both the course and the amenities!

So much has changed in the last few years there.
I can't wait. Everything looks first class. We are lucky to be able to experience it.

Goodness gracious, that's beautiful. That course and the others in the Dormie Network have been and are perfect for these Experiences.

If (when) THP gets back to the network's courses, I'll enter every contest and move heaven and earth to fit my calendar if I'm lucky to be picked.

@JB How did you get connected with the Dormie Network to begin with? Ballyhack was super cool and I didn't think an experience could get much better but Victoria National seemed unreal and first-class five-star. I am sure the namesake course will be incredible too.

Wow...that looks beautiful !

I’m getting goosebumps thinking about hitting a drive down that hole with the water!!!!!

Very exciting test!

@JB How did you get connected with the Dormie Network to begin with? Ballyhack was super cool and I didn't think an experience could get much better but Victoria National seemed unreal and first-class five-star. I am sure the namesake course will be incredible too.
Spoke with some members.
Contacted the President.
Bought a membership.

There is no connection or sponsorship, just like all of our courses. We dont ask for it, we dont want it. Just want the facilities we host Experiences at to treat our Albatross Club Members like gold. With as hard as it is at larger resorts, we were searching for something different and this is different.

Its much more expensive, but we believe its something our participants deserve.

With that said, not all of our events will be held there obviously with TPC Sawgrass and others hosting this year.

I’m getting goosebumps thinking about hitting a drive down that hole with the water!!!!!

Very exciting test!
Excited to see how that one goes for ya ;)

One thing I really love about THP is how I'm introduced to so many amazing courses. Alot of courses that I've never even heard of. Even if I'm not chosen for an event, following along and learning more about these fantastic courses is great. Might even make a trip out to some of these courses now that I'm aware of them.

Such an impressive and beautiful course and clubhouse!

Wowza:love:

Can't wait for the Budget Championship and Shaft Up #3 here 🔥

I am beyond excited for this. What a great place and a beautiful course.

I was looking at the Dormie Club at West End last evening after we chatted a bit this weekend...and WOW. Can't wait to follow along with these two experiences that will be held there this year.

Dormie club looks magnificent! The participants are in for a real treat!

Back