Oh. I will respect others and not do it. I jus wouldn’t care if someone else did.
I hear ya, I am not easily grossed out so unless that person was obsessively snotty or drooling on their stuff it wouldn't probably stop me.

Well it’s because a microbiology class that I will probably never go to Africa.. lol
The book “the coming plague” did it for me

Well it’s because a microbiology class that I will probably never go to Africa.. lol
haha, at least your concerns are a bit broader.

If you see me open hand touch a door, elevator button, railing on stairs, etc and don't immediately follow it with washed hands or hand sanitizer, I'll be on some kind of drug.

I wonder if there is any way to show what’s actually transferred back to the bowl.. I am guessing literally nothing.

I did a test in college on the 5 second rule. I dropped stuff all over the building including gummy worms and sticky stuff on bathroom floors etc. then transferred to Petri dishes to see what would grow. Literally nothing.. lol

the wolf of wall street GIF

I wonder if there is any way to show what’s actually transferred back to the bowl.. I am guessing literally nothing.

I did a test in college on the 5 second rule. I dropped stuff all over the building including gummy worms and sticky stuff on bathroom floors etc. then transferred to Petri dishes to see what would grow. Literally nothing.. lol
Relaxed Greys Anatomy GIF by ABC Network

If you see me open hand touch a door, elevator button, railing on stairs, etc and don't immediately follow it with washed hands or hand sanitizer, I'll be on some kind of drug.
We need to unscare you from the world.. it’s a beautiful place. Touch it.. lol

Unless it is poison oak. Stay away from that ****..

We need to unscare you from the world.. it’s a beautiful place. Touch it.. lol

Unless it is poison oak. Stay away from that ****..
my life is not diminished by not touching hand rails on an escalator hahaha

This is how I feel with double dipping for some reason
Scared Michael Ian Black GIF

I don’t care all that much. If I’m eating something and need to dip again than I will turn whatever it is around and dip with the side that I haven’t bit into. Like a cheese stick for example, dip one end and take a bite, then dip the other end but not the middle part.

I don’t care all that much. If I’m eating something and need to dip again than I will turn whatever it is around and dip with the side that I haven’t bit into. Like a cheese stick for example, dip one end and take a bite, then dip the other end but not the middle part.
But you touched that end!! 🫣🫣

I often times open a door with my forearm if it’s a push door or my pinky if it’s a pull handle. My wife is a huge germaphobe and I’ve slowly started turning into one.

What about a ketchup bottle at a restaurant that has been touched by hundreds of people. Do you use it and then wash your hands before eating with your hands? Someone mentioned this to me a long time ago and it grossed me out.

As far as double dipping goes, ok with wife and kids. Won’t do it otherwise. I’ll load up what I’m eating with enough dip or whatever it is to one bite it. Or it’ll get scooped onto a plate.

As far as double dipping goes, ok with wife and kids. Won’t do it otherwise. I’ll load up what I’m eating with enough dip or whatever it is to one bite it. Or it’ll get scooped onto a plate.
This really is the proper way to solve any issues. Just take enough on to your plate to go at it however you like and not worry about it.

Double dip. No problem. Triple or quadruple dipping is what it takes to get into trouble.

I’m going to give it a pass. The people I am comfortable double dipping with, like me, don’t double dip.

Now I might break a large chip into two before I dip.

Alternative question, what about a bite then turning the chip then dipping again in a non impacted piece. Are we okay with that?

with kids? gross. not even my own kids.

with my wife? yeah, but even then i'm not super into it.

with any of the other 8 billion people on this planet, hell to the no.

Nah, not about that double dip life

I often times open a door with my forearm if it’s a push door or my pinky if it’s a pull handle. My wife is a huge germaphobe and I’ve slowly started turning into one.

What about a ketchup bottle at a restaurant that has been touched by hundreds of people. Do you use it and then wash your hands before eating with your hands? Someone mentioned this to me a long time ago and it grossed me out.
I'll eat without the ketchup, thanks :LOL:

with kids? gross. not even my own kids.

with my wife? yeah, but even then i'm not super into it.

with any of the other 8 billion people on this planet, hell to the no.
People think I am weird for not wanting to share things with my kid.

They are wrong lmao

There’s not much that grosses me out. For some reason double dipping does. If I see it, even if it’s just my wife, I’m done.

If the food is good, I don't care. You can lick the spoon for all I care.

Back