DraftKings or FanDuel: Do you play?

I also played Draftkings up until this year due to laws being passed about gambling.

Me and a buddy were talking about this today and he logged into his account and sure enough our state no longer allows these sites to work. Disappointing but more bets will be made now instead of fantasy
Same here in hawaii. They won't allow any new accounts to sign up. But those already signed up can still play, till we figure out if it's gambling.

I play Draft Kings for grins. Put in $50 at the beginning of the season and play until I'm out of money. Up a whopping $4 after week 1!

I didn't play during week 1, but the same group of guys I play with said they would again this season. I dropped $25 in at the beginning of last season in our league, I won and placed a few times and I have $36.68 in now still. So, I'm still working with house money, as they say...so that's good.

Golf and nascar are the easiest to way to cash in. I don think I've ever out of the money on those two. Baseball is likening throwing darts. Football a little easier.

Back