DraftKings or FanDuel: Do you play?

Got gronk going in just one tonight. What a beast he's being

I have 3 lineups with Brady,Gronk and Edelman. I Just hope the rest of my players don't bomb on sunday.

I have 3 lineups with Brady,Gronk and Edelman. I Just hope the rest of my players don't bomb on sunday.

Me and a friend said the same thing.

Just wish I was luckier when it came to this stuff

Any issues getting your money?
I have a PayPal debit card , Once I make a withdraw it takes up to 24 hours , most of the time within 12 hrs. if you do your withdraws before 6am the day contest go final, Then once its in paypal I can transfer it to my paypal debit card within seconds and it's ready to be used for any transaction or you can withdraw it from any ATM .

100k NFL Freeroll at DraftKings this weekend for everyone , Lots of cash to be won without making a deposit. Winner gets 10K and payouts to the top 25k or so.

In it to win it!

Giving draft kings a run, in on a handful this weekend, even trying a college one.

Joined two draft kings contests. Was going to just do the free one but I added $25 and used my $3 ticket for another. We'll see how this goes, not expecting much but a few extra dollars would be nice.

Any tips , sneaky plays today ?

No Tre Mason for the Rams or Brian Quick, Benny Cunningham will start at RB

Alshon Jeffery is in !

I'm big this week on big name RB's and Receivers and cutting some slack at the QB spot , a few good plays there paired with a cheap receiver. Hello,Tannehill and Landry .

The Jets defense could do me in though , Not really sold on any defense on opening weekend , Thinking alot of points will be scored today just gotta find that defense that will score TD's.

Any tips , sneaky plays today ?

No Tre Mason for the Rams or Brian Quick, Benny Cunningham will start at RB

Alshon Jeffery is in !

I'm big this week on big name RB's and Receivers and cutting some slack at the QB spot , a few good plays there paired with a cheap receiver. Hello,Tannehill and Landry .

The Jets defense could do me in though , Not really sold on any defense on opening weekend , Thinking alot of points will be scored today just gotta find that defense that will score TD's.
Browns offense sucks ill bet jets D does solid

Finished about 10 points out of the $$ on a couple teams. Had a guy get scratched from the lineup last second that could have caused that but oh well. same ol story for me on fantasy football, lol. hope someone had a good weekend!

Finished about 10 points out of the $$ on a couple teams. Had a guy get scratched from the lineup last second that could have caused that but oh well. same ol story for me on fantasy football, lol. hope someone had a good weekend!
I had 125 with Beckham and Agholor left to play with 1st place in the 150 region ($20k) and both guys did nothing. Won $4. Lol Yay.

Played 3 events on drafting for a total of $56, placed in the money two out of three for $80, not terrible for my first time, can definitely see how this could get addicting!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

yeah it's definitely addicting. I put a team in the MNF only game at the last second. Matt Ryan basically killed me but oh well. It was still fun

I ended up with $95 in winnings on 4 rosters , Had 1 team i thought could get pretty high up but with no players in the Minn/SanFran game i fell several spots, before that game the team was in the top 300, Oh' well, there is always next week.

I started off hot last night, if I only had Hyde instead of AP I would have won some $$ last night. It was really exciting to be in the $$ after the first game though.

I had two teams in for last night and ended up winning 38.00 bucks. On to this week

I haven't done them yet. I'm getting sick of all the commercials. Cool to see some folks we know winning money through them though.

I haven't done them yet. I'm getting sick of all the commercials. Cool to see some folks we know winning money through them though.
Getting sick? Dude, every single commercial break on ESPN, Fox, CBS during football has a commercial for one of them. It's a tad bit ridiculous.

Getting sick? Dude, every single commercial break on ESPN, Fox, CBS during football has a commercial for one of them. It's a tad bit ridiculous.

it's at the Rory Omega commercial level.

Yeah the commercials are pretty much out of control.

they are all over sports radio here too. ugh

Finished 15th out of 57.5k last night in a $1 entry took home 100. Two things I wish I didn't switch out ivory for yeldon or switch abdullah for Lamar Miller. Second is i wish I would have entered a couple bigger contests.

Had I done the first thing I would have cleared first by about 20

Posted just for Dev using Tapatalk

Finished 15th out of 57.5k last night in a $1 entry took home 100. Two things I wish I didn't switch out ivory for yeldon or switch abdullah for Lamar Miller. Second is i wish I would have entered a couple bigger contests.

Yeah the contest I was in had 175k entries. I was in like 3000th before Beckham and Aglohor pooped the bed. If I got even 10-15 pts from them I would have been in the $100+ range. Oh well.

This is what is frustrating for me with Draft Kings over Fanduel. With that finish of 15th at FD you would've probably won a few hundred. I like DK and it has it's perks but Fanduels tournaments pay wayyyy better.Congrats on a great finish .

blasted website. I already have a football lineup drafted and have a team in the BMW Champ this weekend.

I just cant resist losing $3

Back