Driver Head Colors

Any color is fine by me except orange, yellow or brown.

if i could have a driver that looks exactly like Kang's 816 DBD i would be :banana:

I've played in my bag: Black glossy, black matte, White matte. I've swung a few other colors. Color really doesn't matter to me as long as the club performs.

I tend to gravitate away from white, not sure why. All colors are fair game, tho.

Color doesnt really matter to me. I know it shouldnt bother me what the club looks like if it outperforms the others, but busy graphics on the crown are not my favorite.

Matte black has always been my favorite. Also really liked the matte grey from Callaway with the subtle hints of gloss black and red. I don't mind other colors, but I have a mental block about the white clubs and hitting them off of turf. I struggled badly early on with the first burner 2.0 fairway. Crushed it off the tee, but had trouble off the ground. Sprayed the head black and problem went away. Completely mental when it comes to clubs.

I will/would play about any color, if the driver worked for me. That said, I do prefer a Black Glossy

I love a matte finish. Something about the look that I gravitate towards in all walks of life, not just golf. As far as color, I love the louder color the better tbh

I love a glossy black. It looks rich. I would love to see somebody do a Master Green head for the first major of the year.

I love a glossy black. It looks rich. I would love to see somebody do a Master Green head for the first major of the year.

Cobra has done a few

Cobra-BiO-Cell-Driver-Masters-Edition_t780.jpg
e53a2e3db78c097d9e3aaeb92c117b8d.jpg

I love the blue drivers Cobra puts out. It grabs the eye in the bag and in hand, without being distracting down by the ball.

Matte black is probably my favorite, but I've bagged a bunch of different colored drivers & woods. I'd say all white of either glossy or matte is my least favorite. Some of the brightly colored drivers really do pop in the sunlight.

Back