Driver Length POLL

What length is your driver?

• Over 46" (Bombs....bah bah bombs....Bombs. My testosterone came back! )

• 45.75" to 46" (Kaboom baby! Canadan bombs or bust! )

• 45.25" to 45.5" (I play mine just "short" of standard, as I'm a discerning player.)

• 44.75" to 45" (I've settled here, to keep my ball in play)

• 44" to 44.5" (a bit old school tour style works for me)

• Less than 44" (who needs a 3 wood!)

• I have no idea how long my driver is. I'm just a rebel without a cause..... don't @ me.

Results are only viewable after voting.
45.5" or so. Mostly because it's what comes stock. Now that I'm about to have more than one baggable driver, I'm going to start tinkering with length. I've wanted to try 45 or 44.5" for a while.

Currently at 46" and not currently seeing a reason to go any shorter. In fact wouldn't mind testing a little longer.

I've been playing drivers 2" over standard length for several years now. My current one is 47.5".

My son and I currently both play ours at 45". We are roughly the same height at 5'11", but he has a 32" wrist to floor measurement and I have a 34" WTF with my t-rex arms. I played 44.5" for a long time when I struggled to find the center, but lengthened my driver when I improved. I'm open to testing other lengths again. The problem with going shorter is SW, but then adding too much weight can affect rate of closure.

Just for reference, the tour average currently seems to be closer to 45" than either 44" or 46" at the moment. Based on the information from Chris Trott in Instagram, the majority of TM tour staffers are playing at 45" or 45 1/8" EOG (essentially the same thing), with a couple playing 45.5" and a couple at 45.'75. Daly was the only shorter one I saw at 44.75". I checked Ping's tour staff listings as they are really good at providing details and the majority of their PGA Tour staff are playing at 45.25" (10 players). The others listed were 44.5" (1), 44.75" (3), 45" (2), 45.5" (2), 45.75" (2), and 46" (1).

right at the full legal length of 48" - have 8 drivers and all of them are 48" cant hit anything shorter. My K15 Ping head is the best of all heads I have tried including a new Mavrik and the Wonderful Beautiful Callaway B21 which does pretty good but the K15 still out performs them all. it is all in the shaft.:eek::unsure::eek::unsure::eek::unsure:

44.5 and it's a fairway finder.

44.875”, not sure how I settled on that length years ago, but it is what I have played for the last 20 years or so.

45.75" because....stock lol

When I began playing golf, the stock driver was 43 1/2". I'm not sure what length I play now as I switch between two TM drivers.

44.5 I believe is what I am at right now if not a little shorter. Shortening the length did not effect my distance much at all and only helped my consistency and accuracy.

Been testing (at the range) my 44.75" setup and I think it will be the ticket for my inconsistency with strike. I noticed I was actually able to get quite a few high on the face and that hasn't happened in some time. Most of my drives this season have been very low on the face.

My driver is 45.5 inches. When I was fitted for it, the fitter told me that length is comparable to 43.5 inches for the average person...my irons/wedges are +2-inches.

44.5" keeps me in the fairway.

44½ for me... Not winning many long drives but I can guarantee I find my ball every hole #shortstuff

According to the Cobra website my driver is 45.25" because it's stock.

I also sometimes use an old Callaway driver that is 43.5" and that's a fun club. I use it when I'm struggling with the Cobra.

I’ve been playing a 44” driver for the last 2 years. I went for a fitting over a month ago and was fitted into 46” with and E0 swing weight. Still waiting for it to arrive. I also had a fairway wood fitting and surprisingly was fitted into a 3wood with a 44” shaft with a D8 swing weight and revived it the other day and I used it 3 times the other night and all I have to say is WOW! Great feeling, laser straight and great distance.

bump, anyone changing recently.

I've gone 44.5 to 46.5 and now to 45.5 currently.

itching to try 44.5 again maybe with new driver head. :unsure:

I have indeed changed. Went from stock to 45” because the fitter told me to.

45.25" for me because the fitter said so..

bump, anyone changing recently.

I've gone 44.5 to 46.5 and now to 45.5 currently.

itching to try 44.5 again maybe with new driver head. :unsure:
I changed my vote, I went from 45.75" to 45".

I at 48" -- because my girlfriend said she likes it long and straight,.:unsure:

45 1/8”. Point and shoot with the g425 max

Back