c_ault

Reaction score
search didn't bring this up so I thought I would give a heads up on a good product I had a chance to use today

www.drizzlestik.com

The compact version is great since it folds down to easily fit in a pocket but extends so it fits in a divider in your bag to keep your clubs dry. It's much easier to use than any rain cover for your bag and since it adjusts easily it fits over your clubs snugly to keep them dry.

Maybe something THP might want to look into testing (Kmac?).

Since they do logos, and if it passes THP inspection, maybe something for the store.

Cheers!

Would definitely get a THP one. Been using these for years. Great products through and through.

I borrowed one once... seemed to work great. Especially helpful for walking.

My wife got me one of these for Christmas last year. I've used it a few times since then and was quite surprised at how well it worked. I got the the one with the flexible shaft. My only complaint is the length when it's closed. It doesn't quite compact enough to fit into the long pocket of a golf bag, so it has to take up a slot along with my clubs.

I have one and like it very much.

I have one and love it. I was so upset a couple of weeks ago when it rained and I didn't have this. So much easier then my rain cover.

I rarely play in the rain but bought one a few years ago during the middle of a round when a light rain started falling. Since then I try to keep it handy and it works well when it's needed.

Have never used one but it looks inconvienent to me. Seems like a litle tote umbrella on top of your golf bag.

I love mine and would feel lost without it. The bag covers are so clumsy and just a big pain.

I got one for free last year. It's a good reminder for me to find it before I go play in the early morning fog/drizzle tomorrow.

I borrowed one once... seemed to work great. Especially helpful for walking.

I used mine on my carry bag yesterday and it work pretty good but I think these are even better on a push/pull cart or even a riding cart (I guess some of the cart designs like to dump water off the roof into the bags).

Have never used one but it looks inconvienent to me. Seems like a litle tote umbrella on top of your golf bag.

The compact collapses down to a little tote size umbrella but the handle is expandable so it fits in a club divider. You can adjust the length without more than a push or pull to really cover the clubs snugly and when you want a club just lift it up and grab/replace.

That would be fun to have! But it looks hard to fit since I have to worry about fitting this monstrosity on the cart by itself
<- - - - -

Back