drp3434 Heads To Tour Edge Golf

drp3434

I'm either golfing or wishing I was golfing
Reaction score
Handicap
So I'm headed to Tour Edge HQ today to pick up some clubs and get a tour of their facility. I asked if I could take some pictures and ask some questions, and they are happy to oblige. Figured I'd start a thread to post up what I see, and see if any THPers had any questions they'd like me to ask. Not 100% sure what the tour is going to be like, so hopefully I can get some good stuff in here and not just have this thread fizzle :D

I'll be getting there at 1 pm today. If you have anything you're curious about, post it up and I'll see what I can do. Pretty excited for this.

Have fun! If you see an extra Exotics 3W lying around that no one seems interested in please grab it and let me know!!!!

#IWant

Very cool. Ask them if there will be a new line coming out to replace the Trilogy / X Rail line.

Very cool. Enjoy!!!!!

That is awesome!!! Love their equipment. Take some pictures of those putters if you can.

Very Cool. I haven't had a Tour Edge club since the TEE 3w about 7 or 8 years ago. One of the best 3 woods I've ever had, so naturally I got rid of it. I look forward to any info you bring us.

Have fun sir! Can't wait to see the pics :)

Any information on the new Exotics CB Pro U hybrid that I saw in some tour pictures would be great. [h=1][/h]

Cool deal, I can't wait for updates.

Have fun Danny! I'm not very familiar with Tour Edge, so I'm looking forward to your pics!

This is very, very awesome. Have fun Danny!

I'd love to know more about that gorgeous new putter line they just released.

Tell them I would be a great tester for the E-8 beta driver :p

Awesome, have fun, can't wait to see the coverage!

Dude, awesome! I will be following along. My CB3 tour is the longest 3 wood I have ever hit. They build bombers! Interested to see what they are working on to remain strong in the fairway wood category. Have fun, ask lots of questions!

I'll admit, I probably know less about Tour Edge than any "major" OEM, and when i say major i mean someone that's available atleast online at stores like Golfsmith or PGA. Really looking forward to updates Danny!

Any information on the new Exotics CB Pro U hybrid that I saw in some tour pictures would be great.

I 2nd this! Any info on the CB Pro U hybrid would be much appreciated!

Pretty sweet!!! Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here.
d3caf489866ebadd41401af36113bb0d.jpg

Have fun, can't wait to see what all they let you tour!

92fd623ad1f8362708a1c13d6ead0781.jpg

03ba7558f6e625ce5b867092a90bd0a3.jpg

e7631fc093207f32cddf2fe91e27b0bc.jpg

a2e9f22e0360c3d71d84409aaaff890b.jpg

There's a bag to the left I'm not allowed to show :D
5e5a5c773defe102f1ff08fad9c5a5a4.jpg

Awesome! keep em coming!

Back