NEWS Early Access to Club Champion Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Club Champion is getting ready for the holidays and we got a sneak peek on their offers and permission to launch them early for exclusive access for THPers.

Offer #1 is your Bonus on Club Champion Gift Cards. Solid deal, where if you purchase gift cards you get a 20% bonus. If you are giving a gift card to someone special, here is a great chance to up the ante. Or, if you are planning on a fitting in the future, here is the perfect way to cutdown the cost for yourself.

Offer #2 is a great $100 full bag fitting with purchase or $50 any other fitting with purchase. We have been talking about putter fittings for a while now, this could be a good chance to dial in your flat stick for the upcoming season.

You do not need a coupon code for the Club Champion Gift Card Bonus (Offer #1), but for Offer #2, you need to use code THPBF. This is NOT an affiliate program and we are not paid based on you using this coupon or not. Just a great discount for those thinking about getting fit.

*Terms apply. See clubchampion.com for details.

HolidayBonusCard1.jpg
Continue reading...

Those are some solid deals! Thank you Club Champion!

Been considering a driver fitting again.

The with purchase caveat always gets me. What if you don't find anything. Didn't see a minimum purchase amount on the website either.

Solid deals for those interested in getting a fitting over the upcoming winter season!!!

• Admin
Been considering a driver fitting again.

The with purchase caveat always gets me. What if you don't find anything. Didn't see a minimum purchase amount on the website either.
You could always do the gift card one and then hold for another sale

You could always do the gift card one and then hold for another sale
The bonus 20% expires 3/31/2024.

• Admin
Correct. I think that allows some pretty good time variance.
Sure does. Just wouldn't want anyone to buy and expect to hold off until summer, let's say.

I highly recommend a full bag fitting, the knowledge obtained from this fitting will go a long way in making anyone a better player, because you'll make the correct equipment purchases based on your skill/ability.

am I reading this right? 100$ full bag fitting as long as you make a purchase or 50$ say putter fitting as long as I purchase? Damn, might be time for some fitting action.

am I reading this right? 100$ full bag fitting as long as you make a purchase or 50$ say putter fitting as long as I purchase? Damn, might be time for some fitting action.
That is correct.

And they are quite accommodating about splitting up the full bag fitting if you need to do so. Woods one day, irons another for example. Both can be quite tiring, especially if you have any back pain, etc. and can't hit that many balls over consecutive hours. Don't let that stop you.

That gift card bonus is one of the best deals in the industry imo

For full bag fitting deal when does the fitting have to be completed by?

For full bag fitting deal when does the fitting have to be completed by?
Im honestly not sure as it is not in our info.

Im honestly not sure as it is not in our info.
I do remember that there was once an offer that you could buy during a window but the fitting had to be done by end of Jan or something. I will keep on the look out for that info as I am interested.

Just got email from Club Champion offering the same $100 fitting with a different code. The terms say the fitting has to be done by end of Jan.

Solid deals form Club Champion!

Been looking into getting and iron fitting to get a idea of the best shaft profile for my game. This makes it a no brainer.

I did set up full bag fitting for end of Jan. Hopefully the new redacted items are out by then.

Back