ECCO BIOM G2 Preview

From the company
Nearly 20% lighter than previous ECCO offerings, BIOM G2 is available in waterproof Gore-Tex and weather-resistant Hydromax options. Each pair showcases a variety of new performance elements that enhance flexibility, support, comfort and traction. These notably include a visible carbon fiber stability bar running heel to mid-foot and an integrated forefoot stability bar.

Ecco-BIOM-G2-2.jpg

Kind of looks like a pair of crocs with the old adidas tour 360 atv heel support.

Underwhelming.

Design is not a strong suite of Ecco's for sure

Thanks for the post. I saw these on the Ecco Site this weekend.

I have 2 pair of Ecco Biom Lace, which I found at an attractive price. They are comfortable, fit great but not too snug, and stable. They keep the feet comfortably neutral. I can still read the green with my feet. I went to them after trying on the Biom Hybrid. The Lace was the better fit for me.

I wondered if the Biom 2 was the next evolution of the shoe. Can't wait to find these ... at an attractive price.

I picked up a pair of the hybrid wing tips, and like them quite a bit more than these. The comfort and feel are top notch, but the looks of the bios has gone downhill in my honest opinion.

My Ecco's are so comfortable, yet so boring looking that I hardly wear em. Great shoes no doubt, but just don't do it for me on the styling front. These aren't gonna change my opinion on them unfortunately.

I like 'em. Unfortunately the price will keep them off my feet this year unless I find a great deal. I'll stick with my Adidas Powerbands 2.0's...

My Ecco's are so comfortable, yet so boring looking that I hardly wear em. Great shoes no doubt, but just don't do it for me on the styling front. These aren't gonna change my opinion on them unfortunately.

That's what I like about the ECCO style. I wear my hybrids through all three stages of the golf round continuum, and am not out of place anywhere (unless the floors are squeaky).

I seriously doubt I will ever wear anything other than Ecco again. If I'm not wearing uncomfortable shoes, it makes it harder to start focused on my swing. Eccos seem like they were made for my feet, I will definitely be giving these a look when they come out.

ECCO BIOM G2 Preview

Picked a pair of these today. Put them on and fell in love with them: Picked up the White/Dark Shadow and thought they looked sharp. TGW has a White and Green pair that is screaming to me to pick them up.

a5431d6456cf0ec792ffa878080dbb0b.jpg

Last edited:
I have been looking at the Biom G GTX model, will be curious to see how these work out for you.

Picked a pair of these today. Put them on and fell in love with them: Picked up the White/Dark Shadow that they looked sharp. TGW has a White and Green pair that is screaming to me to pick them up.

I have been looking at the Biom G GTX model, will be curious to see how these work out for you.

Worn them once and fell in love with them - Found a second pair, Black/Lime Punch at Budget Golf for $150 - Picked those bad boys right up.

I like the insoles with silicon printing helps prevent unwanted foot movement during the swing

If you have a wide foot like me and you try Ecco's you will never go back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picked a pair of these today. Put them on and fell in love with them: Picked up the White/Dark Shadow and thought they looked sharp. TGW has a White and Green pair that is screaming to me to pick them up.

h ;)
Like the color, style not so muc

These are the best fitting and most comfortable golf shoe I have ever had. So soft too. And has a ton of grip. I was wearing Ecco spikeless shoes but I slipped in those on wet turf. This offers best of both worlds and I don't mind the styling at all. I have the blue ones in concrete royal.

I don't think the style of ECCOs is for everyone. I'm okay with the look of the BIOM G2, not my favorite. But I will say that ECCOs are the most comfortable golf shoes I have ever owned. I have 3 pairs. One of them the "Freddie" Street shoes. Love them!

I have always been an Ecco spikeless guy but I would give these a test run.

There has been some good Year End Sales going on the Ecco's at Budget Golf and Carl's Golf land. Would like to pick up another pair of whites with Blue or Green accent.

Back