Harry,
I will be speaking with them tomorrow about the review they asked for and I will find out for you.

yeah, totally NOT worth it. even at 150 it was a stretch for me. I picked up Footjoy classics for 150 on 3balls.com and they are a much nicer shoe

Yeah, I was wanting to buy a nicer pair of shoes this time, but I think I'd have a hard time shelling out more than $150. Guess I'll just have to set my limit and try on everything I can underneath it to see what I can find.

I'll take a pair of the white shoes in the second picture!

You can always check out golflocker.com. They have tons of blemishes that are marked down and I have never seen one where we can actually see the blemish.

You can always check out golflocker.com. They have tons of blemishes that are marked down and I have never seen one where we can actually see the blemish.

blemishes are the best way to go... I have never received a pair with any real visible problems. No idea what really makes them second quality...

I might have to try that website out then. Money saved on golf shoes is money that can be used on greens fees.

Reactions: JB
Back