The more I look at them the more they remind me of crocs, those holes just stick out to me too much.

Just wait for them to fill up with dirt... They'll look like blackheads from a nose.

I like the black ones, if I was to try them.

The shoe designs of Ecco shown here don't appeal to me, but I do have one which I bought on sale in HK which design I liked as it was very simple, and sturdy, made of yak leather, and very comfy. I use it also outside of golf since it's spikeless.

Considering their prices, I think there much better options available that look much more stylish!

Not sure how I feel about the looks of these. Like the look of the heel just feel like the front looks pretty bland.

Wow definitely not a fan of these shoes.

I have a couple of ECCO spikeless shoes that I wear, but really not a fan of the looks of these.

Anyone have any experience with these shoes, other than, "It's a golf shoe AND a cheese grater!" I could probably use those heel supports to clean my spikes . . . .

I have a pair of ECCO Cage Evo, so a little different - but I love them - They are light and stable.
Bought mine on sale a couple of months ago, if you can do the same....nothing fits like an ECCO to me.

I have a pair of ECCO Cage Evo, so a little different - but I love them - They are light and stable.
Bought mine on sale a couple of months ago, if you can do the same....nothing fits like an ECCO to me.

On your recommendation I bought the EVOs at 30% off. The black and maroon motif is pretty subtle, but the comfort and stability are outrageous!

ECCO Cage

On your recommendation I bought the EVOs at 30% off. The black and maroon motif is pretty subtle, but the comfort and stability are outrageous!

Glad you like them and I could help. Really like the new lower profile spikes they are using. Lets you feel the earth under you. Budget Golf has a great sale on them right now.

Glad you like them and I could help. Really like the new lower profile spikes they are using. Lets you feel the earth under you. Budget Golf has a great sale on them right now.

That's a good price! I came out just a little lower at shoes.com with my eBates.

Ecco has these on sale today only:

815550da15a54efadfeb1c2e658b85e8.jpg

Back