Been in dnb rotation again

Here are some mainstream tracks some might like if you're into dnb at all. I know it's not most vibe.

Friction, Andy c, netsky, and sub focus have been heavy rotation lately as well

Friction, Andy c, netsky, and sub focus have been heavy rotation lately as well
I don't listen to a ton of DnB (anymore) but if I do it always includes Sub Focus and Netsky. I also always eventually find my way back to Andy C remix of Major Lazer - Get Free.

Im a huge fan of Alan Walker since Faded, one of my favorite songs. But these are amazing as well

Im a huge fan of Alan Walker since Faded, one of my favorite songs. But these are amazing as well

My personal favorite Alan Walker song:

And speaking of Faded:

Banger.

Needed something to put me in a better mood before picking up the kiddos today.

Got a fair amount of K391 and Alan Walker. Trying to add more to the playlist

Saturday morning playlist material.

just saw this thread, I live in EDM although Tropical House is my go to subgenre. Kygo put me on to this and the vibes just go well with any setting in my opinion. Here in the midwest we lag behind anything relatively trendy and none of my friends really ever got on board to EDM.

My favorite artists:

Kygo
Marshmello
Alesso
Matoma
Davai
Deepend
Sam Feldt
Forester
Jubel
Lost Frequencies
MEDUZA
Regard
Chainsmokers

👌

Idk if anyone likes bass music (listen loud) but Drezo is one of my fave.

Wouldn't say I'm a huge fan of EDM, but I do like a number of songs that have come out of that genre. Probably my favorite is Right Back from Yuri Kane.

just saw this thread, I live in EDM although Tropical House is my go to subgenre. Kygo put me on to this and the vibes just go well with any setting in my opinion. Here in the midwest we lag behind anything relatively trendy and none of my friends really ever got on board to EDM.

My favorite artists:

Kygo
Marshmello
Alesso
Matoma
Davai
Deepend
Sam Feldt
Forester
Jubel
Lost Frequencies
MEDUZA
Regard
Chainsmokers
love trop house. if you have recommendations please send them.

I am also into the Big Bootie Mixes from Two Friends

Monday vibing.

Back