I gotta be in the mood for it, but hell yeah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely yes! Especially if there's bacon on the burger also.

Just throw the whole thing away if the stinking egg even touches it and gets that funk on a perfectly good burger.

Absolutely....love a great burger with a good egg on it.

Was about to start a thread on this but did a search first...there’s absolutely nothing like a good breakfast burger. Bacon, cheese (American for me), egg sunny-side up. Yolk running down the side onto the plate making the most delicious french fry dipping sauce. If I’m ever in a spot where I’m asked about my last meal, this is it. 🍻

I have absolutely nothing against an egg on a burger but it's one of those things I rarely crave. I would say it's perfectly acceptable.

Egg is so good on a burger

Yes

I didn't wish to wade through 6 pages of responses, so I don't know if this has been asked before, but what kind of cooked egg are we talking about? Over easy, or scrambled? Which is it? I love croissanwich sandwiches, which are basically burgers with a meat, egg, and cheese in the mix. All those choices are fried eggs. The only selection that I can imagine offering something with a soft yolk might be eggs benedict! Which I also love!

Was about to start a thread on this but did a search first...there’s absolutely nothing like a good breakfast burger. Bacon, cheese (American for me), egg sunny-side up. Yolk running down the side onto the plate making the most delicious french fry dipping sauce. If I’m ever in a spot where I’m asked about my last meal, this is it. 🍻

If there's a Doghaus (www.doghaus.com) near you, check out their Hangover:

Burger, fried egg, bacon, white American, Haus chili, and mayo on a King's Hawaiian roll

I usually get it without mayo, because I'm trying to eat lighter . . . .

I didn't wish to wade through 6 pages of responses, so I don't know if this has been asked before, but what kind of cooked egg are we talking about? Over easy, or scrambled? Which is it? I love croissanwich sandwiches, which are basically burgers with a meat, egg, and cheese in the mix. All those choices are fried eggs. The only selection that I can imagine offering something with a soft yolk might be eggs benedict! Which I also love!

Sunny-side up is an art form getting the whites done without overcooking the yolk. Over easy gets you the most bang for the buck when it comes to yellow...yum 😋

Only a hard fried egg…no darn yoke running all over the place.

Absolutely! Little runny yolk soaks into the bread and into the burger

I appreciate passion in anything, lol. Throw some hash browns on there though if making it a last meal and forget the fries. I’ll take mine 1#, no bun, medium rare. That’d probably take me out by itself, no lethal injection requires.

Blasphemy.

:ROFLMAO:

Burger with Bacon Onion Jam, With Chili and Cheese, Jalapeños, :D but protein on protein,:unsure: the only acceptable protein is chile ... and cheese, and then the veggies.

My local burger place was doing chiliburger with Fritos on top - ix nay'd that and put Fritos on side - not real brand Fritos - blasphemy!:oops:

Yes, of course.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back