CONTEST EPIC Contest: The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Awesome contest and I'm ready to see who the next luckiest person is! My pick (using the Callaway online fitting tool) is the Epic Max. I'd choose the 50gr PROJECT X HZRDUS SMOKE IM10 to go with it in R flex.

Great way to start a Thursday!! Get in folks!!

I would go with the Epic Max LS 10.5*. Neutral flight bias, low spin, higher forgiveness and a flatter stock lie angle are all things that would help my driving game. My typical miss with the driver is left thus the desire for the neutral flight bias and flatter lie angle and the low spin aspect of the head should help me with the minimal roll out I get compared to my playing partners. I believe a pairing with the Fujikura Ventus Blue 5 would be a really good combo for me.

Looking at the stock options I think my build would be...

Epic Max @ 10.5 Degrees RH
Project X Hzrdus Smoke IM10
SuperStroke Trraxion Wrap Black

I'm just so inconsistent with the driver that I need max forgiveness and high loft. The high amount of spin would also help me get some height, I don't have enough speed for anything to balloon on me as of yet. That shaft looks sweet, and it's about the weight I play. I love that superstroke grip as well...super soft in the hands and with the amount I practice I need something that doesn't irritate my hands.

Good luck everyone.

I think I would choose the Epic Max. I need a higher launch for more carry. And extra forgiveness for fairway finding doesn’t hurt either. But ultimately I would choose whatever the fitting showed me was the best option for my swing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would have to say the LS would be my choice if selected, my history with Low Spin Driver would help with the win for THP this year

I love contest time! Good luck to everyone and can't wait to see who our next new teammate will be! :D:D:D

I would definitely pick the Epic Speed, love look at address and the few times that I did hit it in the store the sound and feel was amazing. The slight draw bias is also a big plus for me. Next step is to try one on the course.

My choice would be the Epic Max for the ball flight and ball flight alone. I tend to have a lower ball flight and I would think this would help me to get a higher flighted ball. I haven't gotten the chance to go and hit any of them yet but I am looking at this weekend to run to my local PGA store to try different drivers and these are on my list.

Good Luck everyone! Thank you THP!
Fingers crossed

Oh Baby!!!!!!

Epic Max is for me. I need the forgiveness.

PROBLEM: slow and weak banana slice off the tee.
SOLUTION: Callaway Epic Max.
Show your work: X+y=Z
(X)= BOMBS
(Y)= HELLACIOUS SEEDS
(Z)= A 50! YEAR OLD IS YOUR 2021 PGA CHAMP.

Phil Mickelson, PhD, MD, Esq., etc. has shown me the light. He has given me the formula and the Callaway Driver selector tool has chosen the Epic Max as the best option to complete my task!
MAX forgiveness. MAX speed. ULTIMATE driver.
It’s time. 2021 is the year we all drop our handicaps and Callaway is the reason that we will do it!!

My first inclination would be Epic Max for the forgiveness, but Epic Speed better fits what I am looking for: slight draw bias, along with mid launch & spin. Even better, the Driver Selection Tool agrees with my choice of Epic Speed!!

If I had to pick today,, it would be the EPIC max for me.
I'm a fader, so I get along better with a more upright lie and draw biased head. I also tend to miss on the heel side a lot so the forgiveness would be the best fit for me.
A little higher launch and the sliding weight to really dial it in is a bonus, too!

I believe that the Epic Max LS would work best for me simply because of the ample forgiveness, neutral stock flight bias, and the movable weight to fine-tune my ball flight. The low launch and low spin would hopefully help me really reduce my big mishit with the driver that seems to pop up once or twice a round.

I'd have to go with the Epic Max LS without being able to hit them all. I am and always have been a high spin guy. Anything low spin makes the most sense to me.

Looking at the Epic family and knowing I am looking at moving to a two driver bag, I would pick the Epic Max 12° w/ a 43” shaft to smash down those super tight fairways and shorter par 4s off the tee.

Good luck everyone!

Epic Max would be my choice. As someone who is susceptible to coming over the top, the maximum forgiveness and draw flight bias of the Epic Max would greatly benefit me.

Heck of a morning starter for us! Let’s goooooo!!!

I have rung up some high spin numbers on the launch monitor at times and also have had some high launch issues in the past, so the Epic MAX LS stands out right away for its low spin/low launch characteristics.

The selector tool lists it at #1, too:

1622116617706.png

What an opportunity. Good luck all!!
For me I believe the best fit would be Epic MAX LS . I need all the forgiveness i can get. When i keep it in play off the tee i can score well. (y)

Back